Draft Countdown 3 round mock 4/21/14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Countdown 3 round mock 4/21/14

Ehhhh...I guess that's alright. I think when you look at that draft you could pass over Jackson in the second for someone else and still get Mewhort or Dozier in the 3rd.

I think it's a pretty terrible start for Miami. Scott and I have very different views on a number of players. I will say that my reaction is completely opposite to Chambers (whom I agree with very often). Jackson is the only one of those picks that I like very much. Richardson would be OK for me.

I think it's a pretty terrible start for Miami. Scott and I have very different views on a number of players. I will say that my reaction is completely opposite to Chambers (whom I agree with very often). Jackson is the only one of those picks that I like very much. Richardson would be OK for me.

I like Jackson quite a bit and think he'd be bitter in our scheme than some do, but he's not my first choice. I like Richardson quite a bit, and he compares favorably to Desean Jackson

But I'd also like to say that Scott has really started to slack when it comes to actually doing good mocks

Back
Top Bottom