Draft Countdown Dolphins draft review | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Countdown Dolphins draft review

i think the grade is fair. he gives good and specific reasons to back up his point.

I think a'lot of people would agree with him here because most people get their draft info from him.

I think a'lot of people would agree with him here because most people get their draft info from him.

But still:

If you told me that we'd get not just one, but TWO of the top 3 CBs in the whole draft, I'd be dancing.

And, on top of that, we got Pat White to boot......

And, on top of that, 2 solid WR prospects to develop behind Ginn, Bess, Camarillo.....

Was it perfect? No.
That's why I said that a solid B should be our grade...
Geez, he gave us a slight notch higher than a "D".

I would say that B- would be a fair grade..
I can not argue with our first two picks and even though we might have reached a bit for Pat White, I like the pick because he adds more versatility to the offense and I don't believe that he was just a late-round QB prospect.. Many said that he was as good as Sanchez at the combine and that he threw the ball very well..
I have to agree with the critique on the final picks however I still like the Turner pick.. Let's hope that he can translate his good practice work on the football field..

Have you guys noticed that the only team that got a lower grade than us so far is Oakland?

a little harsh, but we did reach on 4 of the first 6 picks. eh.

Back
Top Bottom