Draft Day Two Thread | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Day Two Thread

I mean isn't that what we do here? I'm not giving you **** for linking him, we all link rando's, I was just asking about him because I've noticed his account before.
I post his links because he's a good source for information. It's that simple.

Facts... but we might be....

Tyreek 4.29
Waddle 4.37
Achane 4.32
Anderson 4.36
Moestert 4.32

We are officially the fastest offense in NFL history
Welcome back Chad Rico… You’ve been gone for such a long long time and we’re happy you’re finally back!

Or their thinking is, "We have so many RBs and CBs that get hurt often, let's get the same guys so we can run the same plays." So next pick is LT?
Not sure where this notion that we have so many RB's comes from. We've got two NFL caliber backs who are on short term deals and are significantly injury prone. Every other back on the roster would be out of the league if they weren't on the Dolphins.

DB's - you're playing 5 or 6 most downs and by end of last year we had two starting caliber DB's - one was playing hurt and whiffed on plays he normally makes and another was a second year safety who largely failed to make plays like he made his rookie year with depth around him.

The fact that they’re not as worried has all of us worried. We’re basically coming back with the same cast and “hoping” they’re healthier this season and take a jump in play.

Only thing I’ll say in the FO defense as it relates to this draft is it’s pretty hard to find quality, starter material, right away OL guys when you’re in the 3rd round.

Hit on guys like our own T.Armstead in later rounds is a lot rarer than it seems.

The fluff stuff gets worse every year, it's painful to watch.
Jordi…Goeidie!! Where ya bin baby!? “Hey there Georgie girl swinging down the street so fancy free…”. Ha ha ha ha Long time no see

Dead on analaysis. Mostert given a line can straight fly. But don’t ask him to make moves and creat his own lanes.

The new RB does it easily.

I’m just not sure about the durability at the next level. History is not on his side here.
There may not have been many great smaller backs, but it hasn't been a durability issue. NFL studies have shown that smaller players do not get injured more often than bigger players. In fact, some studies find that smaller players have been slightly more durable than larger players. And it makes medical sense b/c most NFL injuries are to joints and ligaments. Those are things that having extra size put more stress on.

Back
Top Bottom