draft day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

draft day

ronniethetruck

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
[mod] post draft threads in the draft forum [/mod]

and with the 16 pick the miami dolphins select chad jackson wr :]]] the reason i say this is because i think there a good chance he falls to us. now if he dosnt then i see us taking cb from virginia tech jimmy williams. add more defense to the table which we might need. i am praying chad jackson dosnt get picked by before 15 and i know nick will take him :D

We honestly don't need a reciever with that pick. It would be nice if we could, but with our defense getting really old and with a lack of legit safeties I think we need to address the safety spot *unless* a stud OLB/DE falls to us like Wimbley. Take a guy like Jimmy Williams or Jason Allen and they both give us the luxury of playing either safety spot or CB. If we want just strictly a guy to play safety then a guy like Donte Whitner would be a nice fit.

yea well like i said i wouldn mind us takin huff, chad jackson, or cb jimmy williams. i think the dolphins are looking better then we ever have looked. and after draft day, we will look even better :]

ronniethetruck said:
and with the 16 pick the miami dolphins select chad jackson wr :]]] the reason i say this is because i think there a good chance he falls to us. now if he dosnt then i see us taking cb from virginia tech jimmy williams. add more defense to the table which we might need. i am praying chad jackson dosnt get picked by before 15 and i know nick will take him :D

:yeahthat:

Chad Jackson has great hands and is taller than Santonio Holmes and just as fast. Chad, McMike, and Chambers would be a sick combination.

Huff is top 10 without question so that can be thrown out, also it seems very likely Denver is taking jackon at 16, but even if he is available Im not sure we draft him. Im really liking A. Cromartie from FSU

Jackson IMO will be a bust. the guy had a hard time getting open& creating seperation, name the last Gator WR to have a good career...

Santonio Holmes will be a better NFL WR.

AtticusFinz said:
Jackson IMO will be a bust. the guy had a hard time getting open& creating seperation, name the last Gator WR to have a good career...

Santonio Holmes will be a better NFL WR.

If you think he will be a bust fine but dont bring school into it.....

because none of those other WR's were Chad Jackson, only Chad Jackson can decide how good he will be, he didnt magically lose his skill when he went to UF

blakeypremer said:
Huff is top 10 without question so that can be thrown out, also it seems very likely Denver is taking jackon at 16, but even if he is available Im not sure we draft him. Im really liking A. Cromartie from FSU

Denver has the 15th pick....we are picking at #16.

Back
Top Bottom