draft party ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

draft party ?

Finfan1340

Miami Dolphin Fan Till I Die
Reaction score
Just wandering if there is any draft partys at a resturant or bar in or around Canton OH this year

THANKS

I am pretty sure there is going to be one at the Sugar Shake on Bleeker and eithth.

Wish I had a draft party this year. I'm scheduled to work but I really don't mind it. I can have someone text me when Miami's about to make their picks and just run downstairs and watch it. It'll be more fun then sitting around waiting three or four hours.

I'd rather wait three or four hours tho then already know who we're picking. :up:

Don't know about a draft party, but I am driving down to watch the NFL Draft live in New York, first time ever in N.Y. and this is going to be awesome to actually be there live to watch it. I cannot wait. Anybody know how it works, first come first serve, has anybody ever gone to a live draft and if so, did you have to wait out all night?

I always go to the one at the stadium. :woot:

There won't be one at the stadium this year.. . The Marlins are at home that weekend. I am hoping they still have it. They may move it back to the bubble, where they had it a few years ago when Cam Cameron and Ted Ginn's family got booed out of the place...

There won't be one at the stadium this year.. . The Marlins are at home that weekend. I am hoping they still have it. They may move it back to the bubble, where they had it a few years ago when Cam Cameron and Ted Ginn's family got booed out of the place...
lol lol i kinda knew that cam was going to be around long after that

I always have a draft party at my house. With tons of booze, cooking out on the grill all day, drinking games. Its always a blast. this will be my 6th year in a row doing it.

Back
Top Bottom