Draft Rankings | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Rankings

If life changing enlightenment is what you seek, this forum is probably not the place to find it.

Just sayin.......

I’m looking for that as much as I’m looking for absolutist statements from armchair GMs that think they know more than they actually do.

I’m looking for that as much as I’m looking for absolutist statements from armchair GMs that think they know more than they actually do.
Fair enough.

In light of my original "opinion", do you disagree that Burrow is the only legitimate top 5 QB pick?

It seems to be the concensus among those supposedly in the know.

Fair enough.

In light of my original "opinion", do you disagree that Burrow is the only legitimate top 5 QB pick?

I think Tua is still a complete wildcard (now more than ever) how high he will get drafted. If his return in 2020 looks good then he could go anywhere in round 1, including #1 overall. The Bengals will take a QB or trade back IMO. If the days close to the draft have lots of Tua promotion going high I wouldn't be surprised at all to still see him go very early.
Burrow though has to be the frontrunner to be a Bengal right now though IMO, but of all the QB's in the draft, I still think Tua would be the most likely to get picked before Burrow (if it happens).

Last edited:
Fair enough.

The thing is, we don’t know what the consensus is. Those people supposedly in the know kept touting Daniel Jones and Clelin Ferrel as mid-to-late first round picks, but both went top of the draft. Those same people in the know called Lamar Jackson a WR at this level. The only people who really know are the teams themselves, and they certainly aren’t talking. So everything is speculation. You saying that someone is or isn’t a top 5 pick means as much as some random 16 year old saying that there are 6 QBs worth a top 5 pick.

And no, I don’t agree. I think Tua is the better QB and without the injury concern, he’d go before Burrow. But my opinion on the matter means just as much as yours, which is why I don’t present it as anything other than my opinion.

The thing is, we don’t know what the consensus is. Those people supposedly in the know kept touting Daniel Jones and Clelin Ferrel as mid-to-late first round picks, but both went top of the draft. Those same people in the know called Lamar Jackson a WR at this level. The only people who really know are the teams themselves, and they certainly aren’t talking. So everything is speculation. You saying that someone is or isn’t a top 5 pick means as much as some random 16 year old saying that there are 6 QBs worth a top 5 pick.

And no, I don’t agree. I think Tua is the better QB and without the injury concern, he’d go before Burrow. But my opinion on the matter means just as much as yours, which is why I don’t present it as anything other than my opinion.
Look, everything aside from statistics posted here is opinion. That's a given. Usually, I go with the "IMO" disclaimer when I post. It just seems redundant at times though.

There is no reason to insult ppl for thier statements/opinions though, unless they cast the first stone.

16 yr old?....... Is that really productive?

Look, everything aside from statistics posted here is opinion. That's a given. Usually, I go with the "IMO" disclaimer when I post. It just seems redundant at times though.

There is no reason to insult ppl for thier statements/opinions though, unless they cast the first stone.

16 yr old?....... Is that really productive?

I wasn’t insulting you and I apologize if it came off that way. The point is the same if I said it means as much as my opinion on the matter instead of a 16 year old.

You have a good point that you shouldn’t have to put up a disclaimer every time you post, but message boards are hard because there are some people who post their opinion and present them as facts, so it’s hard to differentiate.

I think the guy who declared Tannehill was done and should only be a backup should keep his opinion about NFL GMs to himself.
u sound like u got beef over thill17. The same Tennessee team every yr that finish 8-8 or 9-7. They will be home w us too.

In general, I just ignore those posters who say things like, 'anyone who doesn't see this is an idiot'... and there are 4 or 5 on here that I just skim over because of this. Occasionally they have something valid to say, but it's rare.

My tagline is a quote that I lifted from one of their posts... at the time, I actually laughed out loud when he wrote that.

Good times!

u sound like u got beef over thill17. The same Tennessee team every yr that finish 8-8 or 9-7. They will be home w us too.

I have no beef with anyone. Life is too short for that nonsense. You just make dumb posts at a higher frequency than anyone else and it’s hard not to notice.

Back
Top Bottom