Draft Wishlist | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Wishlist

Dr.Rad

The Enforcer
Reaction score
Suppose we trade Ogun for a 2nd and a 3rd (I know that's kinda low).... This leaves us with a 1st, 2nd, and two 3rds. Since the guys we are eyeing are "reaches" at 20, I recommend a trade down. Trade the first for a second and a third. Now we have 2 2nds and 3 3rds. The way I see it we need the following from this draft, I am cised:

An impact starter on the OL: whether its C, RG, or RT
(ex. Grove, Smiley, Snee) Basically whatever position we don't cover in FA

Backup MLB... How about Teddy Lehman?? Fast as heck, and WILL be a beast on STs

SS to groom... Sean Jones, Bob Sanders, one could only dream that Jamal Brimmer falls

DE... We have had success getting ends in the mid rounds, so I don't see why we can't again, besides, we need a body to replace Ogun, and I'm not as high on Grisby as some others are

DT... T.Bowens might not be around much longer, and Zgonina is no young pup, so if Dockett fell, you'd see me doing cartwheels in the street

I'm new to the board, this is my 1st post, so don't bust me too much. Yall may have seen this post before, but some comments would be nice. Thanks in advance.

i think we're only gonna have 2 first day picks

our 1 and 3

i would like to trade our first for a high second and third, and then trade the two thirds for a 2nd

i would love for us to draft Carey and Grove.

Lehman and Dockett are great players and are going to be great pros, but we made the mistake of going defense last year and our offense was terrible all season. Half out of smarts and half to please the fans, we're probably going to go offensive line or maybe even still WR with this pick. I really hope we get a big hoss OL though, I still think we have a problem up front on offense.

Back
Top Bottom