Drake kicking butt | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake kicking butt

Do you know what the difference between mean and median is?

Irrelevant to what I have seen with my eyes
He was productive, maintained a good career rush ave, homerun hitter, 25
Was on the field
Definitely a spot on my team IMO

Irrelevant to what I have seen with my eyes
He was productive, maintained a good career rush ave, homerun hitter, 25
Was on the field
Definitely a spot on my team IMO
The answer is no. K, got it.

His stats speak for themselves
After hardly being used here he has about 600yds, 5td's & a 4.4 ave...so spin it as a negative all you want, if he got more work he is an easy 1000yd back
He also left a huge hole in no RB big plays when he left
Minkah's stats speak for themselves
Tanny's speak for themselves
Tunsil is a top T and that speaks for itself

Yet I need to hear from so many here that these guys were either bad players or not needed
Whatever...I just say you are wrong about Drake and if you sided with losing these players you are wrong about that too

If Drake got used more he's be a 1,000 yard back...by average you're right. He would be. But what others are saying about Drake are correct. He wasn't consistent. His average was good because he would balance 5 nothing or negative runs with a splash run. That's nice to have, but the reality is that Drake isn't and 1,000 yard because he hasn't deserved to get used more. A guy whose results are hugely unpredictable simply is gonna get 20-25 carries a game on a lot of teams. He's gonna split time with a more reliable back who can be counted on to get 4 yards when the team predictability of a 4 yard run.

I do think Drake is in a perfect fit for him. He's in an offense that schemes a lot of space and will make teams defend the pass first. I can't think of a better landing spot in the league. I can foresee Drake doing very, very well in Az. if he stays longterm. Far better than I could see him performing in Miami which lacked the capability of providing him space.

Back
Top Bottom