Drew Rosenhaus news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Rosenhaus news

Jimmy James

You sit on a throne of lies!
Reaction score
It seems that Sean Taylor has fired Drew and according to Tony Kornheiser, the Redskins are living in fear that he'll hire the Poston Brothers.

I think this is good news for the Dolphins on the AO front because it might make DR eager to make sure there is a relatively happy ending for Wale on this matter to protect his rep. I think it also makes it clear that DR is one of the good guys relatively speaking if the Redskins fear who may be coming after him.

Jimmy James said:
It seems that Sean Taylor has fired Drew and according to Tony Kornheiser, the Redskins are living in fear that he'll hire the Poston Brothers.

I think this is good news for the Dolphins on the AO front because it might make DR eager to make sure there is a relatively happy ending for Wale on this matter to protect his rep. I think it also makes it clear that DR is one of the good guys relatively speaking if the Redskins fear who may be coming after him.

I highly DOUBT that this affects the Ogun situation....hes the best agent in pro football, as much as I hate to admit it.

Even the best agent in the game has to worry about losing a client and then having a disasterous hold out with another client. I don't think it's going to result in DR advising Wale to take a six year, $6 million deal, but I think it has to get in his head just a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom