DT Gallimore to Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Gallimore to Miami

we might draft a DT as well
i am coming to that conclusion as well.....trying to nail down where we are....i think mostly out of cap space again, not sure about more relief from armstead coming. but if not we are tapped out until post june xavien howard $ plus any relief from tua deal. i think decent chance we will go into the draft needing a center/guard and DT.

Maybe our coaching will produce a Miricale? - LOL
Well, maybe he’ll realize he’s just walked into the last chance saloon and it will light a fire under his arse? Hope springs eternal.

i am coming to that conclusion as well.....trying to nail down where we are....i think mostly out of cap space again, not sure about more relief from armstead coming. but if not we are tapped out until post june xavien howard $ plus any relief from tua deal. i think decent chance we will go into the draft needing a center/guard and DT.
We can also get relief from tyreek hill restructure? I don’t think they restructured him yet

We can also get relief from tyreek hill restructure? I don’t think they restructured him yet
yes that too. but as of now, i think we have blown through what we have, except potentially still something coming from armstead. i still cannot figure out if we got that yet and used it, or it is still coming. trying to nail it down

Back
Top Bottom