Dude burning his JT stuff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dude burning his JT stuff

Seriously? This guy is retarded, this makes Dolphin fans look like hillbillies.

My #99 jersey is hanging in the closet, still proudly next to my #13 and #34.

I kinda agree with were he is coming from, but don't do that stuff in front of the kids. I have a JT jersey in the closet...hmmm. :ponder:

What A Great Display Of Immaturity And Another Bad Image For Miami. Child Services Should Be Called. I Am Only Sorry That I Agree With Burning The Jersey And The Fact That I Couldn't Stop Laughing Until I Heard The Kids

"It's going to be ****ed up when Miami's in a superbowl at your sitting at home in your Jets jersey you piece of ****"

:lol::lol::lol:

Dog...read the article on profootballtalk.com. JT Said He Had No Other Offer. He wanted to be a Miami Dolphin, but the FO didn't offer him a contract. And he would of took significantly less than the Jets are giving him. He loves the Phins, but we didn't show him any respect by not even letting him know if we would offer or not. So if your mad, be mad at the FO, not him.

"I have him and Favre both suck each others dick and ****ing die"

This guy needs to join FinHeaven and become a 3 AM Crew member :lol:

What's funny is that this guy probably burned all his Ricky gear when he took off too. Look what he's wearing.

Also, only an idiot holds a video camera sideways.

Dog...read the article on profootballtalk.com. JT Said He Had No Other Offer. He wanted to be a Miami Dolphin, but the FO didn't offer him a contract. And he would of took significantly less than the Jets are giving him. He loves the Phins, but we didn't show him any respect by not even letting him know if we would offer or not. So if your mad, be mad at the FO, not him.
What part of this are people not understanding. We told him we'd make a decision after the draft. Considering the draft hasn't happened yet, of course there wasn't an offer on the table. **** JT. Going to be great winning another division without him.

That was dumb to do that i know dolphin fans hate JT right now but he is a Dolphin all time great and i am sure if he could have just sold that jersey

That was dumb to do that i know dolphin fans hate JT right now but he is a Dolphin all time great and i am sure if he could have just sold that jersey

yeah, my first thought is almost always "eBay"

I always try to get a buck for my useless trash haha

Back
Top Bottom