Duke Riley got Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Duke Riley got Game

Gotta wonder about him and Bailey

Even a tiny tot 8 year old player would give more effort than Riley against Kansas City

Toughness? I’ll never forget how he tried to play two hand touch with Mahommes and watched him run right by him.

Disgusting the way these Qbs run all over defenses in todays game.

Absolutely no fear of getting popped anymore.

Every tackle is a business decision apparently

Every tackle is a business decision apparently

What crazy is those are the opportunity to increase your chances of winning that game.

Mahommes thinks he’s Superman and gave you the opportunity to hurt him. Potentially getting out the game, you’re a LB and you let a nerdy QB take your will to punish him and give your team a legitimate chance without their start Qb.

What crazy is those are the opportunity to increase your chances of winning that game.

Mahommes thinks he’s Superman and gave you the opportunity to hurt him. Potentially getting out the game, you’re a LB and you let a nerdy QB take your will to punish him and give your team a legitimate chance without their start Qb.
I know right!

Yuck this what we posting in the main forum now? Bad rap and D list celeb news?

Im being a crotchity old man

Didn't even watch. However, I am not hating on a young kid living the dream. If he isn't causing trouble who cares... I remember those days. Not quite to that extent but live it up the best you can. Props.

Back
Top Bottom