Dungy, Collinsworth bullish on Dolphins; Dolphins’ lineup change helps | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dungy, Collinsworth bullish on Dolphins; Dolphins’ lineup change helps

Agree that he's in the team for his blocking skills but don't be surprised when he eventually gets thrown the ball. Fasano has always had decent hands and Gase is setting this up when least expected.

Right on he caught well for us when here. Also Grey can block and catch also maybe sub him for Thomas and start throwing some short slants to these guys. With Cutlers happy feet this would help his game, the running game and catch the opponents off guard. We need more weapons to wear these teams down outside of Laundry and Jay and Grey and Fasano both are grinders.

Fasano is basically nothing more than an extra offensive lineman. Very good blocking TE, and absolutely no threat as a receiver. So yes bring in what is essentially a 6th offensive lineman hel0ed the run game, Atlanta seemed to catch on very late in the game though and stacked the box when fasano was in.

I was mad when we didn't resign Sims! He knew his role and could block! Bringing Thomas in was a mistake.

The guy had 8 catches all of last season, and none in 5 games this year, and you're trying to sell me on the fact that it's just because the mastermind Gase is saving him for when an opposing team least expects it? Fasano might have decent hands bit my god man... there's a reason the guy hasn't been catching or even thrown any balls to. I don't understand the lovefest with Fasano here. I don't mind the guy, but he is what he is... an extra blocker which is fine.

...and the years before that?

26, 25, 23, 41, 32, 39, 31, 34.

Let's not pretend he CAN'T catch. That would be silly.

...and the years before that?

26, 25, 23, 41, 32, 39, 31, 34.

Let's not pretend he CAN'T catch. That would be silly.

You're kind of proving my point here. 82 catches in the past 4+ years. Over that span he's averaging a whopping 1.2 catches per game, and over his last 21 games he's averaging .4 catches per game. He might have good hands but like I said there's a reason he hasn't been used a serious threat in the pass game.

You're kind of proving my point here. 82 catches in the past 4+ years. Over that span he's averaging a whopping 1.2 catches per game, and over his last 21 games he's averaging .4 catches per game. He might have good hands but like I said there's a reason he hasn't been used a serious threat in the pass game.

I’m sorry...what were you saying?

It would help if we break the huddle with more than 5 seconds on the clock. No way he has time to audible with the playclock so low. No way he can even do a pre-snap read like that.

Also, gonna go out on a limb and say Fasano score a TD this week. :)

WTG Fasano!!!

Back
Top Bottom