• Dwayne Jarrett

Votes: 48 53.3%
  • Ted Ginn, Jr.

Votes: 42 46.7%

• Total voters

Lab3003

Trust me, I'm almost a doctor
Reaction score
Here are two videos. Watch them and then vote who you'd rather have at #9.

[youtube]WGyrgqOKZLg[/youtube]

[youtube]R_aByLgotfY[/youtube]

Jarret- If we want to have a lot more stability hands wise

Ginn- If we want speed and a possible big playmaker

Its tough either one I would like but I don't want to spend a first round pick on either of these guys! Somehow if Jarret or Ginn can fall to the second I would want them in a second!

If we're looking for a #1 WR who can be a go-to guy for a QB, Jarrett's the prototypical one. Not super fast but who is fast enough, runs great routes, and has sure hands.

If we're looking for a #2 WR who will just spread the field, Ginn's the speed demon. Better return guy also. But he does fumble a bit and tends to disappear sometimes in games.

I'll take Jarrett. I've been real leerie about track guys turning football player since San Fran's Renaldo Nehemiah experiment, and practically every other one since.

While I absolutely love Ted Ginn as a prospect, I kind've prefer Dwayne Jarrett because I think he has what it takes to be a superstar #1 WR in this league. Ginn is more of a #2 WR who is ultra explosive and can be an elite KR/PR as well. I'd be happy with Ginn, but I'd be overly excited about Jarrett.........

IMO, unless Brady Quinn slips, we should take Jarrett or Ginn.

Jarrett, Bowe, Meachma, CJ are all ebtter then Ginn Jr. I dont want any of them but CJ in the 1st

um, I have a new respect for Ginn. I can see why his game stats are comparable to Gonzalez. Its cus he makes all his plays running the ball or PR/KR. If we do not resign Welker, this could be the reason why.

Two very good college players, but I'm not sold on either one of them as first round picks. Jarrett reminds me a bit of Mike Williams (remember how high everyone was on him?) and I don't think Ginn is polished enough at this point to warrant a high 1st round pick.

First of all I wanna say Thanks for the Thread (great).I will take ted Just cause of the SPEED, wow I have never ever seen somebody this fast in any sport, his speed is something that cannot be taught..period, I just imagine my beloved team with an offensive weapon like this, the dimmensions will be endless.:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom