Dwyane Wade vs. Kobe Bryant - Who's Better?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade vs. Kobe Bryant - Who's Better??

nyjunc said:
Kobe came outy a year after Garnett and KG is the one who re-started this trend of HS to the NBA. Garnett, Kobe, O'Neal and McGrady all took many years to adjust. They did not come in and play like stars right away.

It took O'Neal until his SIXTH season before he became a good player, Kobe was an All Star in yr 2. McGrady didn't become a star until year FOUR.

Keep trying.

Keep trying what...I didn't say that all those guys were better than Kobe in their second year...I just pointed out that they all came out of HS before Kobe because you said Kobe was one of the first....he wasn't.

Why are you making up things I didn't say?

I SAID: WADE, JAMES, and ANTHONY ARE BETTER IN THEIR SECOND YEAR THAN WHAT KOBE WAS IN HIS SECOND YEAR. IT STILL STANDS, CUZ IT's TRUE.

you guys need to learn to play nice with each other although it's hard for a Dolphin and Jet fan to get along

nyjunc said:
I didn't do anything, you are the one who was suspended for a day for trying to log into my account to freeze it.

Somebody tried to log into my account three times in one day and had me locked out for a whole day....I wonder who it was? :wink:

nick19991 said:
you guys need to learn to play nice with each other although it's hard for a Dolphin and Jet fan to get along

BTW...WTF does a Jet Fan do on a Dolphin board anyway?

Section126 said:

don't know but you know the phrase, keep your friends close and your enemys closer. so it's a good thing he's on here to let us know what the Jets will do

Keep trying what...I didn't say that all those guys were better than Kobe in their second year...I just pointed out that they all came out of HS before Kobe because you said Kobe was one of the first

Of the new wave of HS to the NBA Kobe was SECOND to be drafted. Garnett was drafted in '95 then kobe was the highest drafted in '96.

Somebody tried to log into my account three times in one day and had me locked out for a whole day....I wonder who it was?

It wasn't me, I don't need to do childish things like that. it's very simple to find out who it was, the e-mail saying someone tried to log into your account gives you their IP address. If you think it's me ask the admins to run my IP address and see if it matches.

Educates homer dolphin and Heat fans. :roflmao:

Section126 said:
Hey...thank god for the internet....and how easily we can look up stats.

It Seems that Wade is better in his second year than what Kobe was in his 4th year...and is just as good now as he was in his 5th.....

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/kobe_bryant/

Unfortunately for you stats don't tell the whole story. Just look at a Daunte Culpper, great stat guy but not a great player when it counts. Kobe does things no player outside of Michael Jordan has been able to do.

Section126 said:
really? Interesting...coming from a New York Homer Miami Team hating fan.

I don't hate the Heat, I hate the thief. I hate the dolphins b/c they are our rival but I don't hate other Miami teams.

nyjunc said:
Unfortunately for you stats don't tell the whole story. Just look at a Daunte Culpper, great stat guy but not a great player when it counts. Kobe does things no player outside of Michael Jordan has been able to do.

I guess you haven't seen Wade play...the guy has two game winning shots in the playoffs....and another 5 buzzer beater game winners in his first two years....he is also having a spectacular playoffs in his second year after he had a very good one in his first year....

You got the point....stop trying to save face. Wade is a helluva player...you know he is good when you shut him down and he still gets 28 points.

nyjunc said:
I don't hate the Heat, I hate the thief. I hate the dolphins b/c they are our rival but I don't hate other Miami teams.

You don't hate the Marlins? They did punk your Yankees in 03'.

Section126 said:
I guess you haven't seen Wade play...the guy has two game winning shots in the playoffs....and another 5 buzzer beater game winners in his first two years....he is also having a spectacular playoffs in his second year after he had a very good one in his first year....

You got the point....stop trying to save face. Wade is a helluva player...you know he is good when you shut him down and he still gets 28 points.

I never said he wasn't a great player, I said he's not as good as Kobe and he's not.

You don't hate the Marlins? They did punk your Yankees in 03'.

Nah, I am very secure when it comes to the Yanks. Being a fan of the greatest franchise in the history of sports makes you secure. The Marlins deserved to win and I can accept that.

Back
Top Bottom