Early 2014 Miami Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early 2014 Miami Mock Draft

Hey CK. Lyerla makes a ton of sense, but I still have a hard time seeing Miami going that direction. Cyril Richardson reminds me a little bit of Larry Allen, but I don't know if he moves well enough for this offense - in fact I think Antonio Richardson from Tennessee would be a more likely target. Push comes to shove, I think Louis Nix III or one of the DT's will be the 1st pick. I would also think there's a good chance Miami trades back into the first for offensive line help.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

The way the original poster wrote it, he had Lewan in the 1st with a combination of other players in the 2nd.

Best RT available in the 1st round , best G in the second . Miami has good players on every other unit. resigning soliai and grimes is a top priority thou.

In the wake of the Dustin Keller injury you have to start thinking about that position. There were rumors they liked Tyler Eifert a lot. I don't know how much you can believe them, but it's plausible. With all of the Iowa ties on Miami's staff you immediately have to respect C.J. Fiedorowicz as a possibility, but I think I would pay the most attention to Colt Lyerla as he may be more of what Joe Philbin is looking for, especially if they end up confident enough in Dion Sims to be a #2 tight end for them. I like Eric Ebron quite a bit, but I'm undecided on whether Joe Philbin would love him.

And with Paul Soliai and Randy Starks both free agents this offseason you could see them looking at Louis Nix III, Timmy Jernigan or Aaron Donald.

I hate to say it but they may also get tired of trying to separate the wheat from the chaff the hard way at right guard, and so they could opt to make things easier on themselves by going after a Cyril Richardson.

Back
Top Bottom