Early | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Although it's early (wish it was right now), I am going to go ahead and post this message about the annual kick-off party for miami dolphin fans here up north (new york, new jersey, pa, ct). This is an awesomely fun time for dolfans who love socializing and partying and, of course, watching the games, with many other dolfans. I will be re-posting this, as often as the mods allow me, to remind all during the coming months about the party. Mods - leave up as long as you can and then you can move to Tailgate Party forum, please?

Thanks.

MIAMI DOLPHINS 2004 KICK-OFF PARTY

Saturday, August 14th, at 4pm

Dolphin's Pre-Season Opener vs. Jaguars 7pm

Must Be In Dolphin Gear To Enter

Enjoy a Complimentary Food Buffet

Enjoy Dolphin Drink Specials

Meet And Talk To Other Fin Fans

Tons Of Prizes And Giveaways

A Fin Event For The Entire Fin Family

Hotel Rooms Available $69.00 (Code FIN)

Live Entertainment 4pm

Best Dressed Fin Fan Recieves an Overnight Accomodations During the Season

WharfRat said:
NJfin...

Where is it? I'm down in Cape May county... but I'd love to take the ride up and join the party!!

You should - it's a great time.

It's in East Hanover, NJ. The address is 130 Route 10 West. It's in the Ramada Inn East Hanover. The place is called the Route 10 West Sportz Bar. Love to have you join us. If you can, give a call and ask for the bistro - then ask for Miami Mike - he's the manager - amazing guy - real fun during games. Nbr is 973-386-5622. Love to have you join us.

nj

Btw...

njfinfan said:
You should - it's a great time.

It's in East Hanover, NJ. The address is 130 Route 10 West. It's in the Ramada Inn East Hanover. The place is called the Route 10 West Sportz Bar. Love to have you join us. If you can, give a call and ask for the bistro - then ask for Miami Mike - he's the manager - amazing guy - real fun during games. Nbr is 973-386-5622. Love to have you join us.

nj

Miami Mike is a huge supporter of finheaven.com. Some of the other members here, Dolphin Dan, Xiiaden (sp - sorry Michael) and a couple of others are regulars during the season, and off-season too.

nj

Close enough, NJ...

Miami Mike really works hard to put together a great environment for Fin Fans all year long, and this party is what gets it all started. It's great to see dozens of miami fans there each week cheering the team on, dissing the jets, and having a great time. There are fans coming in from PA, from NY state, from near Philly...it's a great place. And, while the fins game is always on the big screen, there are 3 other big screens and about 50 regular tvs, so it's a football fan's dream to follow all the games at once.

Comeon by and check it out!

WharfRat said:
NJfin...

Where is it? I'm down in Cape May county... but I'd love to take the ride up and join the party!!

Pick me up on the way Warf... Atlantic County here, I will be at Damon's :eek:

Emskirch said:
Pick me up on the way Warf... Atlantic County here, I will be at Damon's :eek:
NO! Pay for the gas prices like all of us. :fire:

njfinfan said:
Miami Mike is a huge supporter of finheaven.com. Some of the other members here, Dolphin Dan, Xiiaden (sp - sorry Michael) and a couple of others are regulars during the season, and off-season too.

nj

Yes.. I remember talking with xiidaen about that place last year!
I will definately make my best effort to make it this time... I've been dying to get up there!

Emskirch... we never got together last year either. Will be glad to pick you up along the way....

BTW, we've probably both been at Damon's at the same time, and never known it. I go with a bunch of guys from work several times a season...

Back
Top Bottom