• Yes

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Nope, close game

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters

xMChemicalRx

Will allen's amazing INT
Reaction score
Do you guys think the Fins will cover the -3 spread? We did put a whooping on them and they just lost woods (#70) to a nasty nasty injury (Be forewarn, its quite graphic) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3sxYA16Qfk...

Either way I bet the house on the game. I got the nerves and the game is so far away! Did I make the right move?

I said yes. It'll be a close game but I think we'll win by more then 3.

Do you guys think the Fins will cover the -3 spread? We did put a whooping on them and they just lost woods (#70) to a nasty nasty injury (Be forewarn, its quite graphic) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3sxYA16Qfk...

Either way I bet the house on the game. I got the nerves and the game is so far away! Did I make the right move?
I dont think we'll win as big as late time,but I think we win something like 24-16 or 27-17

They Will Cover For Sure. I Put 200 On The Fins Myself And I Also Bet On The Fins Over But Just The Fins Over As A Team. I Believe The Phins Team Over This Weak Is 22. Ive Been Betting Heavy On The Phins Team Over All Season And I Think Im 8-2 Or 7-3.
I Have A Slam Dunk 3 Game Parlay This Week, Ny Giants -61/2, Mia -3, Phi Eagles -91/2.
I Just Hit My Parlay Last Week With Indy-1,saints -11 ,ne -10 1/2.

You should be ok. I honestly can't see this team not covering. This coming from a guy who's been uncharacteristically pessimistic the last few weeks. I think you should easily be fine with this bet. Miami will win by at least a TD, bank on it.

I think we will win by more then three......it's a big game or us and I think we will come out strong.

I think we win and cover. But the game will be pretty close, the Bills are playing home against a divisional foe. There's pride on the line. We may win by only 7, perhaps we pull away late and make it double digits. But i don't think it will be as lopsided as the first game we played against them. I'd like it to be, but i don't think it will be.

All i care about of course is the win. We NEED this game.

Risky move. You just never know. I'll bet quite a few people lost a lot of money on the Chiefs/Steelers and Raiders/Bengals games.

Beating a division opponent twice a year is never easy in the NFL. And unlike week 4, this game will be without Ferguson, Ronnie, and Will Allen; and perhaps without Grove, Smiley, and Soliai too. Oh, and it's in Buffalo. :lol:

All that said, I think the Phins will cover. We're the better team, but you just never know.

$250 house? You must live in Buffalo!

lol. Its the whole house like I said. I'm only a college kid so its gonna hurt if it doesn't hit..

Is that what they teach in college? I may think they'll win but your wreckless abandon is not smart. My grandmother calls me every week with $1 to bet on parlays and if she wins she only gets $10, but so far we're 2-3. Sure we didn't win much, if it were me I'd bet $10 a time and be +$150 aprox. If you get burned for $250 chances are you'll be scared off and have no chance for redemption and finish the year off -$250 on your football betting.
Slow and steady wins the race for real.
And that's the bottom line...

The bet should cover, but I agree with d-day. To say $250 is betting the house is a bit of a stretch. If you put down 25 grand on the game you can use that saying.

Back
Top Bottom