Ed Perry OUT FOR SEASON!!**false alarm** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ed Perry OUT FOR SEASON!!**false alarm**

Sorry if this is old news! I was just on Roto and saw it listed there with current links. Not sure why they would have it there if its from last year?

Actually, its the phins new policy to not talk about injuries......

maybe he is hurt....they said acl, last yr it was his achillies.....

still thinl it is an error...but after reading about the new policy, you never can tell

yea i didnt hear anything on perry but those other dates are rite the bettis thing is rite because the steelers play the lions this weekend

Total BS!

He was at practice yesterday and signed autographs afterwards chatting with the fans. He's fine!

Yeah the rest of the info on there looks right... it looks like it was the guys at Roto who mis-read the article about last year.

WOW..Now i really feel bad. The first post I have posted in a long time under this login and it was bogus!!!!

But hey there was a true link and that is what ROTO Times is posting!

Sorry fellas!!!! :o

dreamz4fins said:
Dude if you're serious, then now I'm sure a hurricane will hit Central Florida and the game in Jax will be cancelled. Rediculous. but if true; again, he's been injured b4 and the Organization should evaluate these things and have depth on past injured playas. Don't they learn??

Miami has learned. They have a player who's only job is to long snap, number 48: William Delahoussaye

Back
Top Bottom