Eli Manning Quotes on ESPN Coverage of Jets Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eli Manning Quotes on ESPN Coverage of Jets Camp

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
This Eli Manning dude is even an elite comedian. All of this Jets coverage is more about Mark Sanchez sucking than Tebow being there. What if Eli Manning were the Jets QB? Tebow would be a non-story at Jets camp then.

In regards to Tebow running in the rain with his shirt off coverage:

"I told David Carr to take his shirt off while we were running sprints after practice to see if he can get the same coverage"

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...hirtless-tim-tebow-coverage-article-1.1128136

It's all about the sideshow at Jets camp. ESPN thinks watching a team with a bunch of assclowns is entertainment.

Eli is just jealous b/c no one cares about him even though he's won 2 SB MVPs, maybe if he was an elite QB he'd get more coverage?

mad dog: it could be worse, the Jets could have turned them down and ESPN could be doing a show about the dolphins like w/ HBO.

Sooooo Funny...The Jets will always be the little brother of the Jets...I just heard Adam Schein say that the Jets D is better than the Giants D...do you Jets fans actually watch games? Or just skim thru them to see Revis make a play? Its really laughable.

Sooooo Funny...The Jets will always be the little brother of the Jets...I just heard Adam Schein say that the Jets D is better than the Giants D...do you Jets fans actually watch games? Or just skim thru them to see Revis make a play? Its really laughable.

the little brother that gets more attention than the big brother.

I think ranking wise our D will end up better just like the last few years under Rex but w/ that pass rush the Giants D has been better when it matters most so i give them the edge.

I think ranking wise our D will end up better just like the last few years under Rex but w/ that pass rush the Giants D has been better when it matters most so i give them the edge.

The thing is the Giants like it that way...Thats why they are able to fly under the radar during the year...make the playoffs and stick it to the NFL. Yea the ranking leans towards the Jets big time..but we know as intelligent football fans that the rankings can not be put into a vacuum and compared because of SOS, Injuries and current chemistry of the teams they are playing.. The Giants D is going to give up alot more yards than the Jets just because of the type of D they play in general as well which is going to hurt them in the stats.

Eli is just jealous b/c no one cares about him even though he's won 2 SB MVPs, maybe if he was an elite QB he'd get more coverage?

mad dog: it could be worse, the Jets could have turned them down and ESPN could be doing a show about the dolphins like w/ HBO.

Now the Jets are the TV Coverage Champs? That's almost as important as the 4 playoff wins you mention in every line.

Now the Jets are the TV Coverage Champs? That's almost as important as the 4 playoff wins you mention in every line.

It's nice to be relevant, maybe one of these years we'll have everything break perfect and be able to break throuhg and win a SB but we'll see.

That's cuz yore owner and gm be attention 'hoes. Jes' sayin'. :chuckle:

It's nice to be relevant, maybe one of these years we'll have everything break perfect and be able to break throuhg and win a SB but we'll see.

The media coverage would be the same if Tebow was on any other team. Him being in New York with Rex Ryan and co. makes little difference.

The media coverage would be the same if Tebow was on any other team. Him being in New York with Rex Ryan and co. makes little difference.

It's magnified here w/ this team and specifically Rex.

Rex has drawn TV coverage to the Jets since he arrived. Tebow just adds to it.

well ESPN Radio personalities are kind of turning on the Jets saying that the FO is only interested in getting the coverage and not winning.

hey buddy, if u dont think eli is an elite qb by now, something is wrong with you. My guess is, jets fan jealousy of there big brother giants success. When was the last time the jets won a SB title? 40 years ago??? the giants have won 2 in the last decade buddy.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

back on topic though, ya'll still watch espn? cant remember the last time i did.

Back
Top Bottom