End of the year Finheaven awards/Discussion Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

End of the year Finheaven awards/Discussion Thread

most underrated, best/worst mod(s), best thread starter, funniest poster, best new poster, etc

I don't know who could guess at funniest poster, but funniest posts...definitely VAARK... personally I think that he's why we get so many trolls coming back for more... ohhh! they must be jealous of his talents....
Q: Honestly Vaark, have any trolls ever asked for a custom sig from you, or do they just copy and paste/edit yours?

aww shucks

5lxel2-1.jpg

what about the "fountain of youth" award for the best young poster around finheaven

I am kind of the Joey Haynos of Finheaven, nobody really knows my name, but every so often I make a game breaking post that can turn the thread around.

As cool as ROTY would be, there are better new posters on here than myself :lol:

you're looking at him. jk. dolpdan. i didnt even know you were a rookie til i looked at your date joined. i am amazed that you are. doesnt seem that way.

what about the "fountain of youth" award for the best young poster around finheaven

i am probably the youngest poster on here. it says i was born in 1970 but i put that for age restrictions. i dont like being 15 and 11months years old and not able to see some stuff. i am plenty mature for my age. look at my posts. i dont seem like a 15yr old. ill be in the run for "fountain of youth"

can we have the chad pennington award for the most consistant poster

i am probably the youngest poster on here. it says i was born in 1970 but i put that for age restrictions. i dont like being 15 and 11months years old and not able to see some stuff. i am plenty mature for my age. look at my posts. i dont seem like a 15yr old. ill be in the run for "fountain of youth"

haha same here. I really don't post around too much anymore because I've been busy lately but I've been told by many that i have a very intelligent football mind. I've had people push off my posts without reading them because I'm only 17 years old. There's nothing I love more than an intellgent football conversation, or just any intelligent conversation for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom