enough is enough take MATT RYAN!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

enough is enough take MATT RYAN!!

A-Train

The Real Deal
Reaction score
this is my first post, i been reading stuff on here for 2 years. we need a QB!! mcCowen..are you kidding me. this is are what 7 QB in 8 or 9 years. I don't understand it why are fans on here against taking Ryan?? McCowen isn't no all star and we are not going 11-5 no time soon so why not?? Every year we have some back up that we hope will be great. this has been going on one third of my life and every year is the same story..Please take a QB in the first round who mite be good, not a QB who we know will never be nothing. i heard the same things about beck last year. "he mite be good" and lets go beck he will be good" thats what people are now saying about Falco..it's beck part 2. lets take someone who we can have hope for take RYAN. If any dolphin fan has bought a QB jersey since Marino it's been a waste of money, we have a new starter every year or two.. we need RYAN. Every team in the playoffs starts with a good QB.

I see you'r from Louisville.I just moved to KY myself.I thought i was going to be the only fan in the state.Nice to see a fellow fins fan near by.

many, including me, do not think ryan is first pick worthy.. maybe at some pick after number ten, but he just isn't worth it above that IMO.

Welcome to the site, glad you joined us.

I myself would draft Ryan,but there are alot of other needs.If we can work out a contract with him before the draft i would think he's the pick at number 1.If were still there of course.

in louisville we have about 10 fin fans not many..lot of steeler fans and colts fans.. but back to Ryan, he mite not be a top ten but McCowen isn't a starter in the NFL, we always get other teams cast aways..we need a QB to call our own.. a QB that we can say if he is good it's because of the dolphins and if he is bad it's because of us. beck is small.. big bill likes big QB's

in louisville we have about 10 fin fans not many..lot of steeler fans and colts fans.. but back to Ryan, he mite not be a top ten but McCowen isn't a starter in the NFL, we always get other teams cast aways..we need a QB to call our own.. a QB that we can say if he is good it's because of the dolphins and if he is bad it's because of us. beck is small.. big bill likes big QB's

Just like Romo?

I would like Matt Ryan, but only if we are able to trade down and somehow stay in the top 10. Right now, there are little to no indications of that happening.

I do agree with you that I am not at all amused by the McCown signing, but it sounds like a stopgap solution while we figure out if Beck is gold or fool's gold this season.

The only thing i can say i dont understand so far is the Josh Mccown signing.Why didnt we talk to Volek or maybe Brunell which i think is a FA.

Sorry, not worth the pick. Beck needs a chance to do his thing. We can draft another QB in the 2nd-3rd round, and go from there. Don't need to do another 49er situation where we're dumping a ton of money into a guy that probably isn't worth it. Either long's or Gholston would be better value.

yea lets let beck have his shot to set us back..like the other 7 QB's and 3 or 4 coaches we have had . WE NEED A QB. people on here also said give cleo a shot...good call on that one. and this is to Toore Mexico yea bill likes big QB's Bledsoe 6'5 238 Simms 6'3 215 Testaverde 6'5 234 and Romo is bigger than beck. Bill wants his own BIG QB not a Cam's QB.. he didn't work out..Bill isn't taking a chance on his 4 years with us on beck.

yea lets let beck have his shot to set us back..like the other 7 QB's and 3 or 4 coaches we have had did. WE NEED A QB. people on here also said give cleo a shot...good call on that one. and this is to Toore Mexico yea bill likes big QB's Bledsoe 6'5 238 Simms 6'3 215 Testaverde 6'5 234 and Romo is bigger than beck. Bill wants his own BIG QB not a Cam's QB.. he didn't work out..Bill isn't taking a chance on his 4 years with us on beck.

can you back any of that up with a link.. or are you speculating?

yea lets let beck have his shot to set us back..like the other 7 QB's and 3 or 4 coaches we have had did. WE NEED A QB. people on here also said give cleo a shot...good call on that one. and this is to Toore Mexico yea bill likes big QB's Bledsoe 6'5 238 Simms 6'3 215 Testaverde 6'5 234 and Romo is bigger than beck. Bill wants his own BIG QB not a Cam's QB.. he didn't work out..Bill isn't taking a chance on his 4 years with us on beck.

Romo is bigger then Beck? They are the exact same height and Romo is barely bigger then Beck by 13 pounds....Bills gonna decide his QB based on the Beck is 13 pounds lighter then Romo?. Beck deserves a chance and Ryan isn't worth the #1 overall pick...Build the rest of the team then worry about getting a qb. Any qb isn't going to do much of a better job the Beck did if he doesn't have a line or someone to throw to. Build around the qb then place a qb in next year if Beck doesn't work out.

yea lets let beck have his shot to set us back..like the other 7 QB's and 3 or 4 coaches we have had . WE NEED A QB. people on here also said give cleo a shot...good call on that one. and this is to Toore Mexico yea bill likes big QB's Bledsoe 6'5 238 Simms 6'3 215 Testaverde 6'5 234 and Romo is bigger than beck. Bill wants his own BIG QB not a Cam's QB.. he didn't work out..Bill isn't taking a chance on his 4 years with us on beck.

Really?

Back
Top Bottom