EQT replica jerseys? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EQT replica jerseys?

fish920

lurker
Reaction score
im about to buy a jersey online and was wandering why eqts are better than the regular? could someone who OWN'S one tell me why. thanks

I have never heard of EQT premier jersey. Does Reebok make them?

EQT jerseys are also known as replathentic. it's a combination of a replica jersey and an authetic jersey. it's cheaper than an authentic and looks better than a replica. i have a couple of them and they are very nice.

Save your money. Get the replicas. I have two - one teal and one white. Both look and feel good. I guess if you were only ever going to own one jersey, you may want to make it special and pay too much.

Premier jerseys are only like 15 dollars more expensive than the replicas but are much better. Replicas go tacky and the numbers fade off in the wash. Go EQT!

Now I know what you are talking about I have Dan Marino, Reggie Bush and Jeremy Shockey and they look better then the replicas.

Wow, finding the info for this was way harder than someone would think… But it’s Saturday night and I’m married, so I got nothing better to do...

“Otherwise known as “replithenic.” They have the appearance of authentics but lack the materials used, such as lacking elastic cuffs, dual layered numbers/names -- and instead use single layered/plastic type materials for names/numbers instead of the pro grade. You also will see differences in sizing in these models. They switch to M, L, XL, XXL measurements instead of the numerical measurements.”
[FONT=&quot]http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246961[/FONT]

Oh nevermind, it looks people much smarter than I have beaten me to it..

If they put out a Welker EQT, it will replace my replica.

Back
Top Bottom