Eric Decker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eric Decker

Decker signs with the jets.
I knew there was no chance of signing either decker or revis, but being a fan of both did NOT want to see them in our division..

This isn't Dolphins related

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Actually it is dolphin news Dumb ass... Last I checked we play the jets twice a year, did you forget they're in our division!
I'm getting sick of people jumping down fellow dolphins fans throats!
BULLYGATE! HAHA

There is a forum on this site for AFC East news which is what you posted. Watch your mouth also, we don't tolerate that sort of tone.

Im not too concerned about either Decker or Revis in the division. Decker is a #2 and Grimey wont have too much of a problem covering him. Talib was better that Revis last year IMO so really they downgraded at a higher cost, not to mention its nothing new for the phins to be playing against Revis.

I'm not sure what to think of Decker. From what I've seen, I think he's a pretty good player, but considering that he's gone from Orton to Tebow to Manning, it's hard to form a complete opinion of his production potential.

You know I understand your frustration with my use of the word "dumb ass" but I've seen far more derogatory comments "cyber bullying" where were you then? Sorry I said ass

GO PHINZ

How did Decker do with Tebow at QB? Oh, not all that great? That's pretty much a non-factor.

I would have preferred Golden Tate, but this is not a bad deal for the Jets. Especially given the lack of talent at WR they currently have.

A guy like Golden Tate who is a big play guy would have scared me more than a reception WR like Decker, with the way your QB struggles to deliver the ball consistently much more damage could be done by a guy like Tate.

I think it's a solid addition to the Jets... depending on what they're expecting. I think he can get them TDs (he had 8 with Tebow as his starting QB), buy I dunno if he's a true number 1. I think if the Jets get another option Decker will be a great signing for them, BUT if they are relying just on him I think he'll be a bit of a disappointment.

More mad about Revis. Decker's numbers were inflated like crazy because of Manning. Its a huge question mark how he will respond as the #1 instead of the #3 target

Just like Pierre Garcon

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

How did Decker do with Tebow at QB? Oh, not all that great? That's pretty much a non-factor.

What WR could produce with Tebow? Hes not an NFL QB. Decker would get wide open and Tebow would miss him. With Orton he was on pace for 1,100 yards 12 TDs.

It's tough seeing the best player in franchise history go to NE but the Jets had a great day of signigns yesterday w/ Decker, Giacomini(I would rather have had Howard but this is a nice stopgap) and the re-signing of excellent depth on the DL in Leger Douzable

A guy like Golden Tate who is a big play guy would have scared me more than a reception WR like Decker, with the way your QB struggles to deliver the ball consistently much more damage could be done by a guy like Tate.

Decker caught 8 TDs from Tebow/Orton in 2011, the last 2 years he has 24 TDs and averages almost 14 yds per rec for his career. Tate has 15 TDs TOTAL in his career(same # of years as Decker) and averages almost a yd less per rec.

we went 8-8 w/ that QB w/ basically a slot guy and not much else last year in the pass game. Our pass game is significantly improved and we aren't even close to done making moves on O.

Decker will have to be respected just like Hartline. Solid player but a clear #2 wideout.

If the Jets dont get a true #1 Revis will shut Decker down 2 games a year. Now without Homes they better be looking.

If the Jets dont get a true #1 Revis will shut Decker down 2 games a year. Now without Homes they better be looking.

If we had a #1 WR(which most teams don't have) revis would still shut down that player.

Back
Top Bottom