Eric Moulds is so much better than Chambers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eric Moulds is so much better than Chambers

cltchperf said:
Chambers has made quite a bit of plays even when short passes, how bout them 70+ yard touchdowns, Chambers is a playmaker. the problem is that it's nearly impossible when you're qb is throwing the ball to you at the line of scrimmage with two guys that hit you right after you catch the ball, or the ball is so off, or thrown like a feather that by the time it's caught there or already guys ready to tackle you before you can turn around and even make a move. When Chambers has a little space, we all know what he can do,like I already said(70+TD)

I remember our other WR going 70 yards, not Chambers...but this doesn't mean I don't think Chambers a bad receiver, he has great hands, but he hasn't been as consistent as I'd like, but again this is me, I just think Moulds has made the plays when the game was on the line and he got the ball...I'm not just talking long passes.

MDFINFAN said:
I remember our other WR going 70 yards, not Chambers...but this doesn't mean I don't think Chambers a bad receiver, he has great hands, but he hasn't been as consistent as I'd like, but again this is me, I just think Moulds has made the plays when the game was on the line and he got the ball...I'm not just talking long passes.
great no biased post.

If Chambers would play up to his potential each and every week he would be playing in Hawaii in Feb. He has to get more consistent, but I like him... He'll be a solid reciever for a long time for the Dolphins.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
Ohhh yeah. To all those Buffalo fans who said that since Chambers didnt have a 1,000 yard season, hes nothing special...what about your boy Moulds?

How many yards does he have through 4 games??? 80 lousy yards. 10 Receptions for 80 stinkin yards and 0 tds. Hows that for your 1,000 yard season?

Chambers on the other hand in one less game has around 154 yards on 14 receptions with a TD.

Now what im trying to say is NOT that Moulds is a bad WR because hes solid and makes good plays or to point out that Chambers is much better BUT IT IS ESSENTIAL to who you have at the helm throwing him the ball!!! Everyone was so down on Chambers when Feeley and Fiedler were chuckin the ball to him for the past few years. Well now you get a taste of what it was like here and he still damn near got that 1,000 yards.

Chambers is a good player but he does need to prove everyone else out there wrong and show how good of an offensive weapon he really can be. Hopefully he will prove it in this weekends game :)

Eh, I think Chambers would be having the same God-aweful season if he was playing in that offseason with JP.

enigmatics said:
Eh, I think Chambers would be having the same God-aweful season if he was playing in that offseason with JP.

True that man but i do think that Moulds would have have quite a few crappy seasons if he was with the dolphins these past few years. Ricky leading the way +:ears:throwing to him = No success for Moulds! ;)

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
Ohhh yeah. To all those Buffalo fans who said that since Chambers didnt have a 1,000 yard season, hes nothing special...what about your boy Moulds?

How many yards does he have through 4 games??? 80 lousy yards. 10 Receptions for 80 stinkin yards and 0 tds. Hows that for your 1,000 yard season?

Chambers on the other hand in one less game has around 154 yards on 14 receptions with a TD.

Now what im trying to say is NOT that Moulds is a bad WR because hes solid and makes good plays or to point out that Chambers is much better BUT IT IS ESSENTIAL to who you have at the helm throwing him the ball!!! Everyone was so down on Chambers when Feeley and Fiedler were chuckin the ball to him for the past few years. Well now you get a taste of what it was like here and he still damn near got that 1,000 yards.

Chambers is a good player but he does need to prove everyone else out there wrong and show how good of an offensive weapon he really can be. Hopefully he will prove it in this weekends game :)

Moulds nowadays is good at spitting at people.Ask Surtain or the saints player last week.Classy the dud eh?

I'd still rather have Moulds, if he wasn't in such a miserable offense with miserable QB's and lousy air attack. Moulds would be having a solid season as he usually does. Anyone who would take Chambers over Moulds is lying or is a homer. Chambers may be younger but is just not a fundementally better reciever than Moulds.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
I'd still rather have Moulds, if he wasn't in such a miserable offense with miserable QB's and lousy air attack. Moulds would be having a solid season as he usually does. Anyone who would take Chambers over Moulds is lying or is a homer. Chambers may be younger but is just not a fundementally better reciever than Moulds.

I rather chambers and im no homer :rolleyes:

lame sorry !

Moulds has done more so far, but Chambers has his opp. now. We can say its coaching , OL, qb etc. but he must perform. Also though he has held his spot over 5 yrs for a reason he can play.

Moulds is a better football player. He is tougher and more focused.

Chambers may have much more talent, but he loses focus every game. The INT last game in the endzone was due in part because he ran the wrong route.

He has **** ups every single game...

Moulds is tough, nasty and plays angry. He has toasted our entire secondary year after year...

He's been playing for lousy qb's and they have been running the ball more. Stats can be deceptive.

tcdrover said:
Moulds is a better football player. He is tougher and more focused.

Chambers may have much more talent, but he loses focus every game. The INT last game in the endzone was due in part because he ran the wrong route.

He has **** ups every single game...

Moulds is tough, nasty and plays angry. He has toasted our entire secondary year after year...

He's been playing for lousy qb's and they have been running the ball more. Stats can be deceptive.

Yeah, they can be, I think Miami is a good example, Drew's doing fairly well in buffalo, and none of the bills qbs are as bad as Jay Fiedler was at throwing the ball.

Wow. You guys act like Moulds has had a stable QB throwing him the ball.

He's had SEVEN+ quarterbacks throwing him the ball throughout his career.

That includes gems like Rob Johnson and Todd Collins.

Crisis said:
Wow. You guys act like Moulds has had a stable QB throwing him the ball.

He's had SEVEN+ quarterbacks throwing him the ball throughout his career.

That includes gems like Rob Johnson and Todd Collins.

I don't know who the better reciever is; I haven't seen enough of Chambers. Moulds is in his 10th season now...not over the hill, but I think on the downside of his prime. As for the rest of his QB's, don't forget the wonderful Billy Joe Hobert and now a struggling JP Losman. Bledsoe had 1 good half year throwing the ball, but the best QB for him during his career was Doug Flutie. The only good QB's he had were on the downside of their careers.

McD

Back
Top Bottom