ESPN AFC East blog: phins end tannehill-henne debate | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN AFC East blog: phins end tannehill-henne debate

You misunderstand. I have no negativity. Very high on RT. Just don't see the use in bashing a former QB who was saddled with total garbage as OC's & Sparano. I like Henne. Hope he does well. Nothing to do with the fins.

If you watched the game can you actually say that Tannehill threw the ball better than Henne? I am in no way saying Henne is better, but yesterday he threw the ball better. if Tannehill doesnt start hitting his open receivers, new weapons at WRs will make no difference. Open is Open.

It was conjured only by those on this site.
It's ridiculous to even say there was a Tannehill-Henne debate when Matt Moore was clearly better than the latter, so if anything there would be a Tannehill-Moore debate.

If you watched the game can you actually say that Tannehill threw the ball better than Henne? I am in no way saying Henne is better, but yesterday he threw the ball better. if Tannehill doesnt start hitting his open receivers, new weapons at WRs will make no difference. Open is Open.

22-28 is throwing the ball very well...he will get better. Did you not see Eli manning,josh freeman and flacco yesterday? Even tom terrific! So please calm down

Back
Top Bottom