ESPN First Take discusses Ryan Tannehill extension | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN First Take discusses Ryan Tannehill extension

that's just a realllly nice and easy position to take....considering that only a small percentage of quarterbacks actually win a superbowl.....it's like he's admitting he was wrong and still trying to be right all at the same time

Thats true, but in Skips world that is a HUGE and world shifting stance to take. It basically means in Skip talk, he was wrong. That's as close as his ego can muster.

ji5kAayhJvL8s.gif
However, I do like to look at that Cari Champion chick. She's hot!

Well skip actually says in the clip that " I'm not going to change my pre-draft evaluation of Ryan Tannehill"... So its pretty pointless to post anything skip related going foward... He doesnt like him and never will... Kinda like ROY...

I'm pretty sure Skip is paid, or coaxed, to have the most unpopular opinions ESPN can muster, just for publicity/chatter.
If ESPN paid him to be an intelligent analyst, he would have been fired long ago.

Ive never been a fan of skip. if you watch closely he is just reading stats off paper when he is talking about RT. he does not really know anything. Also the fact that when he was talking about our WRS he left out our best one (Landry) proves his ignorance.

It wouldnt be the worst thing if both of them drank bleach

Your pundits are dismal.

What's so difficult in saying, 'this is what I thought pre draft and in truth, I still doubt that Tannehill can ever be more than a halfway QB in the NFL; however I've got to credit him for some of his performances. He's currently a top 15 NFL QB, threw for 4K yards and 27 TDs. He's doing okay and does have mitigating factors in the OL play and a general lack of help. This doesn't change my view however because I think this is Tannehill's ceiling. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I'll hold my hands up but right now, I'm not convinced paying Tannehill this money is the right call'

That would be an entirely fair way of putting things. Every punditry link I see is just agenda after agenda. They've got their view, which they set out three seasons ago and regardless of available evidence, their view simply does not alter. It's a basic, exemplary prism into how unintelligent humans can be. If available evidence does not alter a viewpoint whatsoever, then what the hell can ?!?! It's akin to deciding you don't like pizza before even trying it. You try it. You absolutely love it. It's your favourite food, way better than anything you've ever tasted. However, your in built bull****ting pride and general lack of intelligence means you simply cannot alter your state of mind.

I generally have a problem with anybody saying Tannehill is great and anybody saying he's bad. He's average. He's halfway. That's what he is right now. The informing aspect of this is that he has improved consistently every year, so that gives you encouragement to continue (hence why he's got frikking paid!!!!!). Now, we wait and see.

Saw this in the morning today. The only thing I could think of while Skip was talking was how much bull**** was falling out of his mouth. I still remember when he said Weeden was going to be better than Tannehill, and he would've take him #4 overall in that draft. As far as Stephen A. goes....he just needs to stick to basketball.

plenty of people on this board thought weeden was going to be better than tannehill

Back
Top Bottom