"ESPN GIVIN FINS SOME LOVE" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"ESPN GIVIN FINS SOME LOVE"

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just showed a short segment solely on the fins and how Donimant they played.. Nice to hear for a change ;)

i saw it! can't believe it b/c ESPN has rarely given the Dolphins any significant time - even when were playoff contenders.

We'll they havent given us props lately because we havent deserved it till now.

This is what happens when we win... It can also be taken away!

I want to see it!!!

Did it play on sportscenter? If so, they'll re-air it on late night

On several ESPN shows they were jumping all over the bandwagon. But just wait & see how fast they jump off after the first bump in the road.

Well I think ESPN has dogged us for so long because no matter how good we were we never truly were competitve.

Now they know we have talented players, a coach who will harness their talents and won't deal with the soft nature that always plagues us in the past.

I mean we saw yesterday what Wanny always stayed away from his time here. We didn't go prevent and he stayed aggressive in the 4th quarter.

This is a different era and a different team. The analysts will realize this and know that they now have to critique them different;ly

Salisbury is still ripping on the dolphins saying broncos shoulkd be embarrased tehy lost to dolphins and saying dolphins are still a horrible team. The guy is a washed up piece of trash who cant stand the fins. At least give us a little respect on a well earned victory.

brparkway said:
On several ESPN shows they were jumping all over the bandwagon. But just wait & see how fast they jump off after the first bump in the road.
Exactly, lets hope it's not after jets game, i can wait.;)

nossmaniac84 said:
Salisbury is still ripping on the dolphins saying broncos shoulkd be embarrased tehy lost to dolphins and saying dolphins are still a horrible team. The guy is a washed up piece of trash who cant stand the fins. At least give us a little respect on a well earned victory.
He did...kinda he said any team that had us penciled in as a BYE are in for a surprise...A RUDE PAINFUL SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!...added that last part myself :D.

Back
Top Bottom