ESPN insider article | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN insider article

I've watched every NFL game he's played and it is obvious he has real talent, the kind of ability we haven't seen in Miami in a very long time.
I guess after watching 17 ****ty QBs you know when you see a good one.

I told you all that JI's failure to draft a wr and the trading of BM was nothing short of "dereliction of duty". I personally would have pulled another deal in the second round for Rueben Randall just like the DT deal of last year. Why not, we had two 3rd picks. So he should have sent a 3rd and a 5th for a low 2nd rd pick.

You could see at Gruden's QB camp that he had fire in his eyes - he relishes every minute

He steps up in the pocket like Dan Marino - he has a little field general in him already

When he gets comfortable he will be taking chunks of yardage with his legs - something Dan could never do

cant imagine how good he will be in a few years when we lock a solid big frame redzone target/possesion reciver, and add some serious talent on the oline for pass blocking instead of balanced blockers.

Nah, keep the balanced blockers. Otherwise we become a one dimensional team ah-la the Marino era. Tannehill can throw on the run and keep plays alive. The blocking he's getting right now is plenty good.

Outstanding article, there is no question that T-Hill is going to be a STAR period, he's the real deal........now if we can just get a stud WR :-)

Yea just imagine if he had a true number 1! Right now safeties don't have to cheat to one side so his windows for throws are even smaller. Hopefully Ireland or whoever addresses that in the offseason. Should be priority number 1. Anyone know of any potential guys in the draft we may target?

Robert Woods from USC being one

Not me. It would have prevented T-hill from succeeding. Every wide receiver on this team,is trying,to help him. Marshall would have been trying to destroy him.

Yep....the last thing he needs is a WR that demands the ball, and is a ticking time bomb to boot. He (Bmarsh) is doing well in chicago as of now, because he is with his buddy Cutler. Still have to see how it plays out though..those redzone drops can come at any time now!!

Addition by subtraction getting rid of Marshall. Hartline, Bess and Newbs are not gonna put themselves ahead of the development of the young Q. I am a little more interested in seeing how the coaching staff develops. Wanna see Philbin get these guys ready for a winnable game today vs Rams, the first game with us favored.

Very good read, thank you. I can't wait to see how T-Hill develops in the next few years...

Back
Top Bottom