Espn insider | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn insider

Nothing special. Just that Tannehill had a nice season that would have been more noticed without Luck, RGIII, and Wilson getting to the playoffs. We need to get him a #1 option and lists Jennings, Wallace, and Bowe saying none of them are too old that they're going to exit their prime before Tannehill develops. Alternatively, we can get Patterson or Allen with the #12 pick. It talks about Bess saying that his numbers have gone down each year, but that if we bring in a #1 WR, then we can see him recover once he's used solely as a slot WR. Hartline should be brought back if he doesn't ask too much, but whether he is brought back or isn't, he's not a receiver that leads you to championships.

So yea, nothing we didn't know.

if reading that article guarantes we land those players im all for reading it

Stop talking about Paterson or Allen in the draft. The wideout to watch is Hopkins, maybe Tayvon Austin end of story

From HTC 1 X

i think we should draft two WO first before the third round. Go with the young, get one of the FA WO and let then grow with our QB we should stop taking other teams players , who they no longer want.

ESPN Insider is a scam. It's all no?, really?, DUHHHHHH, information.

Although, I will say, I had it for a year and it was nice to keep up with league news as a whole. You also got ESPN's magazine. I thought it was pretty cool to have for the year.

I got subscription to espn that came with the insider access. It's okay when you see something you are interested in but I hardly use it.

I subscribed to insider once. Waste of my money. Donate the money to Finheaven instead. You get alot more useful info here.

Back
Top Bottom