Espn Report: Carson Palmer wants to be traded. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Report: Carson Palmer wants to be traded.

Carson Palmer doesn't want to play in Miami. He's a West Coast kid. For those who don't travel often or have never been to the West Coast, it's just a better, more relaxed style of living.

I'm an East Coast kid. Always will be. I'm a grinder. I don't even apply for positions on the West Coast because I know I wouldn't take it even if offered. It's just not my style. Palmer is pretty much the same way.

He'll got for a 3rd or 4th, or get cut. Only someone totally retarted would give up more than that. I wouldn't personally give anything.

This is the opportunity we've been waiting for. Carson Palmer is a very god qb, hes just in such a cancerous situation in cincy. When the bums that are TO and ochocinco went down the last 2 games, he stepped up and played lights out.

This is our chance. You give up a first round pick in my opinion for him. Alll he needs is new scenery...firmly believe that.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Basically what he is saying is Palmer prefers the West Coast. He was born there, he played college there, his wife is from there. With a team like SF and possibly Seattle in the market for a Qb, Palmer would likely take less money to play on the west coast.

I fully understand what is he saying, I'm just wondering how he knows this for certain.

I fully understand what is he saying, I'm just wondering how he knows this for certain.

According to the reports, sources close to Palmer stated he is looking to get back to the west coast. Listed Arizona as a possible destination as well.

I don't like him. He's injury prone, in a decline, and older than we have now. In other words, he'll cost us more and maybe won't see the field as much and/or won't be that much of an upgrade. I think it's a bad idea. JMPO.

Which means this organization will definitely be seriously considering this

i dont like the idea carsons on the decline
we need to draft a qb "imo"
how many times have the dolphins
traded away picks for qbs? more than i can count..
when was the last time the dolphins drafted a qb in 1st round? marino

get a vet in here that can scramble and draft a quarterback we can build upon..

Carson is the classic example of someone needing a change of scenery

I think Cincy will cut him loose for low compensation as well

I'd take him here

This is bad news for us. Carson leaving Cincinnati officially puts the Bengals in the draft a QB picture. Though it may take someone out.

Carson is the classic example of someone needing a change of scenery

I think Cincy will cut him loose for low compensation as well

I'd take him here

He needs more than a change of scenery. He needs a new elbow. No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom