ESPN says A-Rod to NY a done deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN says A-Rod to NY a done deal

So what?

I would be upset about it if they still had Soriano too.

They basically got 12 more homeruns and 20 more RBIs than what they had yesterday.....Big whoop.....How many homers and RBIs do you think the combo of Schilling and Foulke are going to save the Red Sox?

:sleep:

INFIN I agree.... somewhat. But AROD is a MUCH MUCH MUCH better player. That was an off year for arod last year, and most if not all players would call that a career year. In the long run, this trade benefits nothing but the yankees, in a huge way.

I still thinkt he sox are going to F them up. Good pitching beats good offense. It just bothers me that the yankees really can go out and do whatever they want.

Oh please. Boston has the 2nd highest pay roll in MLB, and you are complaining about the Yankees having a high pay roll. :rolleyes:. Think about next year when Aaron Boone comes back. Will Arod move to second?? That team is WAY too good. Their should be a cap, but there never will be.

I never said anything about boston not having a high payroll. I know they do, and I know it's messed up, I included them in that. That is why baseball needs a slarary cap.

Back
Top Bottom