europe-based dolfans-NFL Network/Ticket | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

europe-based dolfans-NFL Network/Ticket

spanish jonny

Scout Team
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to go about getting NFL Network or/and NFL Sunday ticket from a Satellite dish in Ireland? I saw on a forum on another website that it can be done but it doesn't explain how. I would prefer to do all this legally but if I can't then I don't really give a s**t as long as I can watch Miami games live instead of the usual rubbish shown on SKY.

Any help appreciated,

thanks

There is good news for Finfans who have no or limited access to live Dolphin TV games like you and me.

The NFL is going to provide live subscription TV streaming of their games on the internet next year.

Its my understanding that the transmissions will be produced with another set of cameras and production staff other than the ones used for the Direct TV package.

Stay tuned.

CrunchTime said:
There is good news for Finfans who have no or limited access to live Dolphin TV games like you and me.
Where are you?

CrunchTime said:

The NFL is going to provide live subscription TV streaming of their games on the internet next year.

Its my understanding that the transmissions will be produced with another set of cameras and production staff other than the ones used for the Direct TV package.

Stay tuned.

:eek: Wow! That is exciting news. Now I could put games directly onto the computer's HD without a lot of cabling and rigamarole. Nice. :D

inFINSible said:
Where are you?

I am an American living in Chile,South America.

I was sent here to do some reseach , I met a very attractive senorita,got married and four kids later I am still here.It looks like I will be here for the duration.

Actually I love it here.The only thing I really miss is the Dolphins besides my family who live in Ft Lauderdale .

There is no appreciation for American football in this part of the world.Often games are announced only to be pre empted by other sports such as Polo,tennis,soccer reruns and yes even girls field hockey.:rolleyes:

FH is my main source for Dolphin news so I spend most of the day on here.
My mother used to send me tapes but it takes too long to get to me if at all so now I get the games by digital means :rolleyes: ..not live though.:boohoo: .

Its better than nothing.Live streaming will make me very happy.

NaboCane said:
:eek: Wow! That is exciting news. Now I could put games directly onto the computer's HD without a lot of cabling and rigamarole. Nice. :D

The streaming production probably wont be as slick as the direct TV version.Less cameras,lower end production switchers etc.

CrunchTime said:
I am an American living in Chile,South America.

I was sent here to do some reseach , I met a very attractive senorita,got married and four kids later I am still here.It looks like I will be here for the duration.

Actually I love it here.The only thing I really miss is the Dolphins besides my family who live in Ft Lauderdale .

There is no appreciation for American football in this part of the world.Often games are announced only to be pre empted by other sports such as Polo,tennis,soccer reruns and yes even girls field hockey.:rolleyes:

FH is my main source for Dolphin news so I spend most of the day on here.
My mother used to send me tapes but it takes too long to get to me if at all so now I get the games by digital means :rolleyes: ..not live though.:boohoo: .

Its better than nothing.Live streaming will make me very happy.

very interesting, Crunch.....I'm happy for you now. :D

Back
Top Bottom