European Club Tour of the USA starts tomorrow! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

European Club Tour of the USA starts tomorrow!

Man this sucks. How could there not be a game in Miami where many of the U.S. soccer fans are?

Even though Real Madrid isn't in the tour, I would have still loved to see any of the other teams down here.

It is okay we have Brazil Vs USA here Wednesday night. I am going :up:.

Originally posted by Migs182005
Man this sucks. How could there not be a game in Miami where many of the U.S. soccer fans are?

Even though Real Madrid isn't in the tour, I would have still loved to see any of the other teams down here.

Maybe, just maybe, you guys could get a game down there if you guys could have sold a ticket to a soccer game in the past. However, even with the cheapest tickets, the Fusion still had the worst attendance in MLS and because of it they were contracted. Also, I think ChampionsWorld looked very deeply into possible locations, and the fact that 3 of the games sold out a long time ago shows that they knew where to put these matches.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=272042&cc=5901

Manchester United won the first game of the tour by beating Celtic 4-0 in Seattle.

clear.gif

I just found out I'm going to tonight's game as well.

I'm pretty excited seeing as though it will be my first soccer game EVER :cool:

I am going! First game ever...OMG and you will be seeing the Brazilian Babes....what a game to go to for your first.

Back
Top Bottom