Even if you’re not excited with this Dolphins draft, they are | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Even if you’re not excited with this Dolphins draft, they are

finomenal

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article147682579.html

By Armando Salguero
asalguero@miamiherald.com

At first blush this Miami Dolphins 2017 draft doesn’t look all that impressive. And when the team itself talks about adding “competition and depth” the past three days one has to feel like there’s no tingle there.

“If Charles Harris plays one play or 50 against Tampa Bay, that will all sort itself out,” executive vice president of football operations Mike Tannenbaum said Saturday, shrugging off the idea that the first round pick must be an instant starter to be a success.

“Same thing with [second-round pick] Raekwon [McMillan] and on down the line,” Tannenbaum added. “I do feel it takes about three years to evaluate the draft overall. I think we got good players, good people. They’re smart, they’re tough. I think they’re good culture fits for what [general manager] Chris [Grier], Adam [Gase]. Steve Ross, myself believe in for what you need to put a winner together. From that standpoint we’ve got people we’re really excited about.”

That's a good article imo. Thanks for posting it, I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for posting the article. While I agree with Mando's premises, I have to LOL at Tannenbaum's happiness with the draft. After all he's the one who played a major role in putting it together, so why wouldn't he be pleased?

It's also relevant to note that he was happy after drafting Kyle Wilson, Stephen Hill, Vernon Gholston, Mark Sanchez, Coples, off the top of my head. So while I personally like the draft, feedback from Tannenbaum on it is as credible as Rex Ryan praising his own coaching performances. :idk:

I don't understand how critics grade drafts but giving this Miami a B is pathetic. This team have bunch of holes to plug, they went in the draft with their hands tied and came out with players they wanted all along. 3 out of 7 players were mocked to them by various news agencies as first and second rd picks. I personally know (thru scouting) and wanted 5 of the 7 players plus Chase Allen. So am giving the draft a solid A.

here for y'all !

http://i.imgur.com/CDMV6HW.jpg

Thanks for posting the article. While I agree with Mando's premises, I have to LOL at Tannenbaum's happiness with the draft. After all he's the one who played a major role in putting it together, so why wouldn't he be pleased?

It's also relevant to note that he was happy after drafting Kyle Wilson, Stephen Hill, Vernon Gholston, Mark Sanchez, Coples, off the top of my head. So while I personally like the draft, feedback from Tannenbaum on it is as credible as Rex Ryan praising his own coaching performances. :idk:

Bet the writer of this post is proud of this product for us to read! This is really just a silly swipe at TBaum.

Thanks for posting, and i love that quote from Grier in your sig.

Back
Top Bottom