Excited to Watch Poole, Bua & Pope | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Excited to Watch Poole, Bua & Pope

outtawack311

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At least we can look forward to them playing soon. With all the Hype surrounding those 3 rookies our D seems to have just become a lot younger. With all the hell this offseason brought, we at least have something to look forward too. Well, besides winning the SuperBowl that is.

Jason Taylor yelling after a Will Poole stop in the backfield: "That's my favorite rookie right there boy!!"

I'm also looking foward to seeing how Rex Hadnot plays during the preseason. He doesn't have ideal size for the center position...but he's one strong dude who dishes out more pancakes than IHOP. Hope he does well and makes the team as a solid backup center.

I am excited a swell about our rookies. They have said they have said they have a lot of potential.

Being a Tide fan I saw all of Pope's games and I am telling you that
guy is a complete bad a**.
I have no idea why he fell to the 7th round. I saw Eddie Moore
a lot as well and I didn't see a lot of difference between them.
Pope should surprise a lot of people.

Bua was one of those guys you loved to hate because he wasn't
on your team, but he was a mad man and will give 110% to make this
team as will Pope. He got a lot of personal foul penalties for
giving a little extra sometimes.

I like Moore, Pope and Bua as back ups and for the future
of the LB's for the fins. Should be interesting to see these guys
perform.

I can see Bua as a poor mans John Lynch if all goes well. Saw alot of him at the College level and he flies around making plays.... Well see, if for nothing else we'll have rookies to look forward to this year :eek:

well now we'll get to see alot more of them with Atkins out for the season, and Wooden might need season ending(possibly career ending) back surgery we now need a special teams ace.

Back
Top Bottom