Excuse me for being optimistic but..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Excuse me for being optimistic but.....

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
I just saw somebody's little avatar of McMichael skipping into the endzone past a Jets defender doing his little shimmy and it just got me to thinking........ the "possibilities" are a-plenty with this core of offensive players at some of the most vital positions............. I said "possibilities" so please don't come in here and piss all over that, there's plenty of other posts in this forum for that.

But geeez......... Rob Konrad, easily a pro-bowler. CC and DB, easily probowlers (one a former), McMichael should've already been a probowler, Ricky need I say more............... I personally, I SAID PERSONALLY, like the pieces we're putting in place on the offense.

It all boils down to the O-Line. Norv learned his lesson here and took O-Line with his first two Raider picks. Without protection Ricky has no holes to run in and QB's will be harrased all day long. We have the playmakers no doubt. Last peice is left. Is it filled?

That's Right!
O-Line is the key.
We have definitely made some improvements.
We'll just have to hope it worked!

How dare you be optimistic! These boards arent for such positiveness! :goof: :friday: Here's to a great season to be

Back
Top Bottom