Excuses Laker fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Excuses Laker fans?

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I fell asleep watching this game for about 2 hours, I wake up with 5 mins left in the game...

What happened? Excuses anyone?

I'm rooting for Motown, gotta root for the underdog....

Lakers gonna still win in 5?

We played with little passion, and took Detroit lightly for some reason. It was inexcusable, but this loss may be exactly what we need to wake the F up.

I still say Lakers in 6.

:lol: TT, you da man!!!!

Where the Lakers at boys?! CW, I am looking forward to your response.

you know, i didn't think it was possible, but the piston defense matches up well with the laker offense. Tayshawn looks like he can shut down Kobe's outside shots with his giant rubber-like arms, so hopefully they can keep it up.

Oh yeah...

GO PISTONS!!!!!!

Prime Time said:
:lol: TT, you da man!!!!

Where the Lakers at boys?! CW, I am looking forward to your response.
This coming from the moron who brought us:

"the Heat/Caron Butler sucks"

"T'wolves will beat the Lakers in 6"

I think you're going to need that foot surgically removed from your mouth if the Lakers win again. Primetime your level of ignorance/homerism/stupidity never ceases to amaze me. I think your stupidity should be a TOS violation :goof:

TerryTate said:
I fell asleep watching this game for about 2 hours, I wake up with 5 mins left in the game...

What happened? Excuses anyone?

I'm rooting for Motown, gotta root for the underdog....

Lakers gonna still win in 5?
Laker-hater. It's alright, talk **** after each Laker loss(just like you did in the Minny and Spur series), cause I know you'll be one quiet motherf*cker once LA takes home #15 :cool:

Laker envy knows no bounds :cool:

I wasnt talking trash CW....go back and read my thread again...

i wanna know what your excuses will be, from my POV it looked like they took the Pistons lightly, i still think the Lakers will win the title....

Pistons will win, they will keep doing the same as last night let O'Neal and Kobe have their points and allow nobody else to score high numbers

I just called Herf Jones told them to throw away the rings the Lakers had preordered except Karl Malone's and Gary's. So at least they can have the ring without actually winning the title. I'm going to feel sorry for those guys.

Alright Prime Time I wouldnt say anthing until the series is over...it seems like everytime you say something it comes back a bites you in the *** and chances are that statement will too...anywho the Lakers will win the next 4 thats my prediction but ya never know...........GO PISTONS

Back
Top Bottom