"Expert" Predictions start coming in for Week 1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Expert" Predictions start coming in for Week 1

I think the Pats, Ravens, and Dolphins win those three games. I disagree with you about the Jets offense having more weapons. Ray Rice is a huge weapon and their WR aren't that bad. Boldin is still a big threat while TJ and Mason can still be key contributors. (I know they're getting old, but they still have some gas in the tank)

lol at your sig. Nice.

All Sanchez has to do is manage the game. If he decides to take the offense's reins solo, the Jets will fail. Rex won't let that happen.

Saying Flacco is better then Sanchez is not saying much.

I hope the Ravens ravage the jets... sick of hearing all of the overblown crap about them.

The one thing Miami, Buffalo, & New England can all agree on is that the Jets need to be taken down a peg or two. Hopefully, we'll all get to do it twice.

A lot of jets fans have themselves penciled in to lose. Honestly, I don't get the love for the ravens. Outside of boldin, they're weak at WR. They have no secondary whatsoever. Their draft picks are either too fat or too broken to play a snap.

Are you serious?

Outside of Boldin they have T.J. Houshmandzadeh and Derrick Mason. The lack of respect for Derrick Mason amazes me. Yes he's 36-years old, but he's also had over 1,000 yards in 8 of his last 9 seasons, including his last 3. Housh is still a hell of a possession receiver; he just didn't fit into Seattle's plans, financially and in terms of the future (age: 33).

Baltimore Secondary is questionable? Only questionable spot I see is the FS spot due to Ed Reed injury, but even without Ed Reed I still think the front 7 of Baltimore will be something to deal with. Jets are a running team. If Baltimore stops the rung ame and forces Sanchez to throw the ball.. With the blitzing and pressure that front 7 gets? That secondary will still be able to make good plays. I wouldn't doubt if Sanchez throws two picks this upcoming game. You add a strong running game, Derrick Mason, Todd Heap, Boldin, AND T.J. Thats a strong, very strong Receiving crew. T.J. put up the same numbers last year hes been putting up almost his whole career. He had two good seaosns where he went for over a 1000, but 900 yards is the area hes always in. The last 4 seasons Derrick Mason has had a 1000 yards receiving. Flacco has the weapons, and the running game. Ravens should beat the Jets...

Patriots are going to have to outscore Cinci for them to win imo, (people always say that but thats how you have to win anyways).. I just mean the Pats are going to have to put up a bunch of points. I dont see their defense losing two key vets holding up. They were already bad compared to what they were before. I am still not sold on Carson Palmer though, and Bill Bellicheck is an offensive genius imo. this one honestly should come down to the wire.

Lol Sharpe picked against the AFC East in the other two games, and the favorite in the Miami game. Some "Expert."

A lot of jets fans have themselves penciled in to lose. Honestly, I don't get the love for the ravens. Outside of boldin, they're weak at WR. They have no secondary whatsoever. Their draft picks are either too fat or too broken to play a snap.

Uhm, boldin, Derek mason, stallworth(now injured), houshmanzadeh? Wr is weak? What chu talkin bout Willis?

The Ravens WR are still better than the Jets WR. Ravens will win.

We'll see how good Boldin is with out Fitzgerald. I think a lot of fans will be in for a surprise when they see how good Boldin is when he is the focus. With Revis on him, don't look for him to do anything spectacular. Sean Greene is an excellent back who will only get better. Even LT can still contribute. Dustin Keller and even Edwards are significant contributors. Notice last season how the Jets ground game improved after they got Edwards?

The Jets won't have Homes but still win this game and have more talent on both sides of the ball.

age and Revis are Boldin's problems, not being the focus. he did just fine before Fitzgerald came around.

Boldin, Housh and Mason are one of the best 1-3 WR combos in the entire league. You disagree?

Boldin, Housh and Mason are one of the best 1-3 WR combos in the entire league. You disagree?

When Stallworth gets back, if he does this year, they could easily have the best 4 WR in the league.

Back
Top Bottom