Explain to me HOW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Explain to me HOW

I think that Florida will just watch the film of the game against that powerhouse Big 10 team Illinois to figure out how to solve the Buckeyes, then devise an offensive game plan to score 20 points and call it a day.

you forget, the zooker found a way, i think Urban might have a trick or two for ya.

by the way, it is called team spead, and the SEC has got the most of any conference and UF has the most in the SEC. You might just get suprised.

I wanna know how YOU plan on stopping Percy Harvin. :lol:

he is #8 by the way, 4.2 in the 40 and will get his hands on the ball about 20 times in the game. opps. didnt think about that huh. OH those gators dont have anything, you keep thinking that.

Timmy54 said:
by the way, it is called team spead, and the SEC has got the most of any conference and UF has the most in the SEC. You might just get suprised.

Funny heard the same thing in 02.....your gonna have to hope for an off day from Troy and then find a way to get in the endzone...your best shot is to start Tebow....Leak is not very good and I doubt he can handle the pressure..both on teh field and off.

jpcdolphan said:
I think that Florida will just watch the film of the game against that powerhouse Big 10 team Illinois to figure out how to solve the Buckeyes, then devise an offensive game plan to score 20 points and call it a day.

Jpc just basically said he's praying for rain in Arizona!!

-and I doubt you score 20....

DBoston80 said:
Funny heard the same thing in 02.....your gonna have to hope for an off day from Troy and then find a way to get in the endzone...your best shot is to start Tebow....Leak is not very good and I doubt he can handle the pressure..both on teh field and off.

that was UM, did you expect something diferent from a staff that proved it could not coach?? by the way, nice win over the zooker.

DBoston80 said:
Miami was just as ****y as Ohio State is this time

by the way, USC had two heisman trophey winners on their team last year, how did that work out for them???

Timmy54 said:
he is #8 by the way, 4.2 in the 40 and will get his hands on the ball about 20 times in the game. opps. didnt think about that huh. OH those gators dont have anything, you keep thinking that.

4.2? Mind getting a source.

Just so you know Ohio St is just as fast on defense.

Timmy54 said:
by the way, USC had two heisman trophey winners on their team last year, how did that work out for them???

Yea but Texas had a superstar at the name OF VINCE YOUNG.

percey harvin has been clocked in summer drills doing 4.2 or 4.3 in the 40.

dont worry, UF has a few stars too, you will get to know the eraser soon too!

Back
Top Bottom