Fan From connecticut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fan From connecticut

Tattooartie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone i'm Artie from the shoreline area of connecticut, im 39 yrs old, i play semi-pro football in the summer,im an offensive lineman and football and the dolphins are my passion as are my family, which are the best,i have been a dolphins fan since i have been about 10 yrs old and i miss the glory days of marino,clayton.duper, and a superior defense we used to have,i think tuna will make a lot of great moves along with ones you and i will not agree on , feel free to contact me on yahoo or AOL love to chat .. peace....

im also from CT except from near the middle of the state more but theres not many fans near me maybe like 6 in my whole town.

yea the kid above me is one of those 6 ppl from my town lol
Anyone else know yet if they're going to the New england or buffalo road games this year?

Hello everyone i'm Artie from the shoreline area of connecticut, im 39 yrs old, i play semi-pro football in the summer,im an offensive lineman and football and the dolphins are my passion as are my family, which are the best,i have been a dolphins fan since i have been about 10 yrs old and i miss the glory days of marino,clayton.duper, and a superior defense we used to have,i think tuna will make a lot of great moves along with ones you and i will not agree on , feel free to contact me on yahoo or AOL love to chat .. peace....

So from what it soulds like you have been an offensive lineman for life so to speak. What's your thoughts on our line and I guess jake long too since he is mentioned quite often.

yea the kid above me is one of those 6 ppl from my town lol
Anyone else know yet if they're going to the New england or buffalo road games this year?
The Dolphins are going to NE Sept 21 and to Toronto Dec 7 to play the Bills. Plus they will visit the Njets on Dec 28th.

Back
Top Bottom