fan in army please give all info | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fan in army please give all info

armyfinfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hey fin fans im in basic training and have been since may 13 i need all the info you guys can give me. i can only check on sundays so anything thats happened since may 13 i need to know. i am on dolphins withdrawal i need the scoop. any info would be much appreciated. thanx im in fort leonardwood missouri.

chambers84 said:
You've been in Basic Training since you were 13? Damn, only 6 weeks for me!

I think he means he's been there since May 13.

armyfinfan said:
Hey fin fans im in basic training and have been since may 13 i need all the info you guys can give me. i can only check on sundays so anything thats happened since may 13 i need to know. i am on dolphins withdrawal i need the scoop. any info would be much appreciated. thanx im in fort leonardwood missouri.

Here's the nuts and bolts of it.

QBFeely looks good in the Mimi camps and has a decent shot of taking over the Starting QB role. Boston looks like the man he was in AZ. The Oline is almost completely different, favoring youth and strength over experience. DE O-Gun still hasn't signed and by the way his agent talks, he isn't going to sign unless he gets a gazillion dollars. Last years injuried draft pick, LB Moore, is playing at full speed. Rest of the D looks sharpe too.

Time to feel pumped up about the fins!!!

--Ross

Junior Seau said a politically incorrect word.

chambers84 said:
You've been in Basic Training since you were 13? Damn, only 6 weeks for me!

6weeks? were you in the Airforce? I was in basic 8 weeks then 8 weeks of AIT then 6 weeks of Advanced Combat Engineer Training.

Ross said:
Here's the nuts and bolts of it.

QBFeely looks good in the Mimi camps and has a decent shot of taking over the Starting QB role. Boston looks like the man he was in AZ. The Oline is almost completely different, favoring youth and strength over experience. DE O-Gun still hasn't signed and by the way his agent talks, he isn't going to sign unless he gets a gazillion dollars. Last years injuried draft pick, LB Moore, is playing at full speed. Rest of the D looks sharpe too.

Time to feel pumped up about the fins!!!

--Ross

Well said Ross..

Basic Training and you get to use the internet? :eek: Not bad....

Good luck to you. :)

Internet access? What has boot camp come to these days? Get me some cotton candy while you're there.

On a side note: Thanks for serving our country.

Back
Top Bottom