Fans going to Training Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans going to Training Camp

midwest_phinfan

Starter
Reaction score
I've never had the pleasure of going to a Dolphins practice even though I've been a fan for life (23 years). I was hoping all you Florida residents could do me a favor when training camp starts. I loved all the work done on here during mini-camps and QB schools (Ozzy and Dude come to mind, sorry if I'm leaving anyone out). When camp starts Sunday hopefully the reports will keep coming.

I was hoping you guys (and ladies) could pay attention to the morale of the team. Specifically if they are moping around vs. being energetic, joking with eachother, etc. I know all the players say they'll put this ricky fiasco behind them but I'm just curious if they really can or not. I'm hoping we have enough leadership on this team to put this behind them.

Keep the reports coming, you guys are awesome.

I'm flying down for the Cards game 11/7. I'd love to see a practice. Anyone know the times of the regular season practices? Are fans even allowed to attend?

I might drive down to training camp on Sunday so I will report to everyone what the team mood seems to be.

Also, I'll be at the Cards game too in November to watch the Fins win.

FemaleFinFan said:
I'm flying down for the Cards game 11/7. I'd love to see a practice. Anyone know the times of the regular season practices? Are fans even allowed to attend?

Practice is closed to the public from sometime in August truout the season...

Ozzy said:
Practice is closed to the public from sometime in August truout the season...
Ozzy, do u kno how many TC previews ull b able to get us? Also, who r the other guys giving previews? BTW thx for all the work u give us, huge help!

I would love to go to camp but I live up by Jax so I will be going to their camp. I too would appreciate it if Ozzy FinFlurry and dude would continue to post reports.

FinFan24 said:
Ozzy, do u kno how many TC previews ull b able to get us? Also, who r the other guys giving previews? BTW thx for all the work u give us, huge help!

I can't speak for anyone else, but Dude went to a lot last year, and Finsflurry seems to have taken a liking to going to camp this year. So we'll soon see.

I live 67 miles or so from TC, so it's hard to say, but I've been doing it for 10 years, and usually make to around 10 or so practices. But no worries, there are a few people who go. But the best part about camps reports on Finheaven is that they have a special place you can read every single one of them.

http://www.finheaven.com/trainingcamp

I will be in Cocoa Beach Florida in early august and was wondering how far of a drive it is to the phins TC.Any help would be appriciated(sp).
:D

IL phinfan said:
I will be in Cocoa Beach Florida in early august and was wondering how far of a drive it is to the phins TC.Any help would be appriciated(sp).
:D
2-3 hours

Back
Top Bottom