Fantasy Ball (Fin fans Vs all afce) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fantasy Ball (Fin fans Vs all afce)

Zeke0123

This is my worried look
Reaction score
Id like to get a league going with some of the Finheaven regulars fin fans VS some of the regular rivals posters I think it would be fun.... hopefully the mods will leave this for a bit to get the ball rolling... anyone interested please post. I figure 10-12 team league with 3 or four Fin fans and the rest Buffalo/Jet/NE fans to fill the league...the smacktalk should be glorious :evil:

yes yahoo standard scoring maybe a few minor changes I figure
1 Qb
2 Rb
2 Wr
1 Rb/Wr
1 Te
1 kicker
1 team D
10 or 12 teamer depending on interest

Ok thast 2 Bills and 1 Finfan lets get this thing going Nyjunc WC CW DW Losman7 et all Finfans that like the depths....

Fantasy takes too much time, but I would go in to a pick pool.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Fantasy takes too much time, but I would go in to a pick pool.

BZ
Its actually not so bad Bwan and you seem to have the knowldge...It takes all of 5-10 minutes (not counting smack posting :D ) a week once the draft is done. Yahoo is simple all you need is an account.

Any of you Mods play ??? that would be outstanding to get Muck or TT in a league :D

zeke0123 said:
Its actually not so bad Bwan and you seem to have the knowldge...It takes all of 5-10 minutes (not counting smack posting :D ) a week once the draft is done. Yahoo is simple all you need is an account.

I tried it a few years ago (Yahoo I think) but between coming up with witty ways of talking to Marino1983 and the three other pools I am in, I really just don't have the time.

Picks are less time consuming and once you do them, they are done. Normally I am in one pool I run, a family HBO INFL picks and one from the other Jets Boards.

Plus, last year I did a Stud or Dud pool that was kind of fun (you pick on player a week, who will score the most, can never pick them again).

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
I tried it a few years ago (Yahoo I think) but between coming up with witty ways of talking to Marino1983 and the three other pools I am in, I really just don't have the time.

Picks are less time consuming and once you do them, they are done. Normally I am in one pool I run, a family HBO INFL picks and one from the other Jets Boards.

Plus, last year I did a Stud or Dud pool that was kind of fun (you pick on player a week, who will score the most, can never pick them again).

BZ
That sound like a lot of fun I havent had the chance to do any pools..well thanks for the interest in posting maybe next year :).

Wagon Circler said:
I'd be willing to try, although, I have never done fantasy football before.
Sweet! you will love it I almost feel bad because its kinda like crack...get a yahoo account and we can go from there.

Ok once we get full ill set up the FH league.

Back
Top Bottom