Fantasy football leagues | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fantasy football leagues

Ohio Fanatic

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Has any decision been made by administrators of Finheaven on whether a fantasy league will be setup or not? If not, are any of you interested in joining up in a CBS (gold) league. The cost for the 1st team is 39.00, I think, and the winner gets $200. It would be cool to play with other Dolphins fans, otherwise I'll just get stuck taking money from various, random fans, like the Patsies and Bills fans.

We are planning to host a Fantasy Football league... more information will be coming soon!

I will play in the Yahoo league again this year. It is free and once it opens up, I will put out an invite

FinHeavenAJ said:
We are planning to host a Fantasy Football league... more information will be coming soon!

Well please keep us informed cause I will definately join...Is it gonna be FREE???

BigFinFan said:
I will play in the Yahoo league again this year. It is free and once it opens up, I will put out an invite

I as well will have several private leagues on Yahoo. Last year was a great year for the leagues I ran, over 475 posts on one league site alone. lots of good trash talking. I'd like to have any Fins fan to join in. I'll post info when available. I'm also interseted in the league thru Finheaven, sounds like more fun. :tongue:

ryyyan24 said:
Well please keep us informed cause I will definately join...Is it gonna be FREE???

I thought the whole point to having one on Finheaven was to raise some money for running the website. Seems like if the admin of site took 25% of each league's fees for the website and split up the rest for 1st/2nd place finishers, could get some takers while raising some good money.

Finheaven would make alot of money if they did something like 8 team divisions, each guy payed 25 bucks or sumthin, and the winner got like 150 bucks.(jus talkin off the top of my head, but u get my drift) itd also b great for the fans. I think tht would take out ne disscussion of what the best fan site in the world is.

Back
Top Bottom