Fasano and HArtline, and god forbid even Henning... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fasano and HArtline, and god forbid even Henning...

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
All deserve so much credit for the win yesterday. I think Fasano was the MVP even though Jones had a huge last drive, but Anthony was huge all day, and helped us set up a couple FGs as well as his TD catch. Hartline was enormous as . I am a big Brian fan, but got on him this week for talking crap about our gameplanning, as I did not think it is appropriate for a 2nd year WR who made two big mistakes the past 3 weeks to be calling out anyone. That being said he came up fired up, and had a huge game when we needed it most as Bess and Marshall were invisible. Last but not least you have to give Henning credit. I personally have hated his play calling, but he did a great job on Sunday. From the wild cat plays to ensure Henne could come back if he was able, even though he couldn't, it was smart. The wild cat plays were then used intelligently to calm Thigpen down. I also loved how when Tyler came in the game he was using his legs and letting him roll out to limit confusing choices, and let him do what he does best.

Dont give Henning too much credit, Sparano said in his presser that Henne and Thiggy gave their own playsheet to Henning with their favorite plays. Which resulted in some of the bigger plays.

Looks like called a better gameplan then he ever could.
Chubbs

I already made a post about Dan Henning. He called a very good game IMO and that's something I didn't think I'd ever say. I can only imagine what the coaches meetings were like last week.... "Hey we need to improve our offense, anybody have any ideas?" "Oh, what the hell... lets try to run and call something that resembles professional caliber offense. Crazy I know but it just might work."

Dont give Henning too much credit, Sparano said in his presser that Henne and Thiggy gave their own playsheet to Henning with their favorite plays. Which resulted in some of the bigger plays.

Looks like called a better gameplan then he ever could.
Chubbs

I guess he can only game plan for Pennington, what a load of crap

I guess he can only game plan for Pennington, what a load of crap

He's basically got the kind of QB he doesn't know how to work with...it's like he's saying, "Well, I don't really know what to do with you so why don't you tell me what you want to do?" :lol:

That being said, that's an improvement from "You're gonna be Chad Pennington whether you like it or not!"

Back
Top Bottom