Fat Tuna's Stock must have dropped a bunch this week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fat Tuna's Stock must have dropped a bunch this week

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
You gotta think teams that were in the running to bring Parcells in 3 years ago aren't that excited after watching the steaming pile of poo he dropped on south beach! What can he say? "He look what I did in miami?" He hides like a pus, bails when it gets too tough and gets to keep the money. I dont think he will be working in the NFL anytime soon. Call me crazy but what has he done besides bring misery and pain to an already miserable franchise.

You gotta think teams that were in the running to bring Parcells in 3 years ago aren't that excited after watching the steaming pile of poo he dropped on south beach! What can he say? "He look what I did in miami?" He hides like a pus, bails when it gets too tough and gets to keep the money. I dont think he will be working in the NFL anytime soon. Call me crazy but what has he done besides bring misery and pain to an already miserable franchise.

more crazy talk. just another among a long string of links I regret clicking on FH

You gotta be Kidding! Granted we are not winning by blowouts, But Parcells and Co. has done the fins more good than bad, you think he bailed because the team was going to tank? I think he bailed because he didn't get his way, he wasn't the final word on all things football when wayne sold the team, he didn't get his way, same story different team for Tuna, The man did a lot for us.

Back
Top Bottom