fate? 3 afc east players go down | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fate? 3 afc east players go down

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
I don't wish this upon anyone...but has anyone realized all 3 afc east teams have lost someone significant on defense and offense

Takeo Spikes-Bills
Rodney Harrison-Pats
Chad Pennington- Jets

These aren't replaceable players...Harrison and Spikes are the best defenders on there teams and chad pennington sure is involved in the jets offense...if this isnt fate i don't know what is..but pretty weird...same day all these players are out and no dolphins player seriously hurt

Wallace758 said:
I don't wish this upon anyone...but has anyone realized all 3 afc east teams have lost someone significant on defense and offense

Takeo Spikes-Bills
Rodney Harrison-Pats
Chad Pennington- Jets

These aren't replaceable players...Harrison and Spikes are the best defenders on there teams and chad pennington sure is involved in the jets offense...if this isnt fate i don't know what is..but pretty weird...same day all these players are out and no dolphins player seriously hurt

I dont think Harrison is the best player on the Pats defense. He is probably the third best player. However, its a big loss, he was very important to their secondary and run defense. They still have a couple of outstanding players in their front seven, however, with all their losses on defense, it's a big drop off. They dont have any special players in their secondary anymore.

I would say, once our defense gets down the schemes and is on the same page, we will have a better defense than the Pats.

Wallace758 said:

Takeo Spikes-Bills
Rodney Harrison-Pats
Chad Pennington- Jets

you beat me 2 it :lol:

Wow, all out for the season. Those are huge losses for each team.
Looks like Fiedler chose the right team to play for. Does anyone know the extent of his injury? I bet the Jets pursue Ramsey now.

yeah except fiedler got injured too, which is why chad had to go in and thats how he got injured again. So next week and probably 4 more weeks till fiedler comes back ballinger is there QB.

I think its karma for jets laughing at us after all our injuries and 4-12 record.

NFL Network last night on Total Access said Fiedler out probably minimum 6 weeks.
Poor Jay can't stay healthy for a whole season no matter where he plays.

Wallace758 said:

Takeo Spikes-Bills
Rodney Harrison-Pats
Chad Pennington- Jets

We are only in week 3 for crying out loud. There is a lot football left to be played. Injuries are sudden and can happen any game. There are 13 more games left and the Phins can get hit with the injury bug too. Although, this team had more than their share last season, maybe its time we had a little good fortune.

OutsideObserver said:
Be careful with the celebrations Fins fans...Karma's a *****....

Not one of us is happy about this and I promise not one of us is celebrating. Nobody deserves that, and no team deserves to have their season thrown away like that. However we are happy that it strongly increases our chances in the east

Back
Top Bottom