Favorite 2024 Draft Pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite 2024 Draft Pick?

I am interested in seeing if that "undersized" edge can play like he is 2.8 inches taller!?

Make that three. I suspect he will get more playing time than anyone the Dolphins drafted during the 2024 season.

The first two picks are major projects and the other picks besides Wright will likely be end of the roster or PS members once training camp is over.

I liked the Kamara pick but I don’t see him playing DE in the NFL at his size and I just wonder if he will be able to make the adjustment to linebacker in the NFL. I see him more of a PS member in 2024 but with their need for edge rushers until Phillips and Chubb return, he has a chance at making the final 53 if he has a productive pre-season.

My least favorite was patrick Paul. Feel like we got great value on all the others.

Chop Robinson has the biggest upside and could be a special player. If we hit a home run on any of these guys then it will be Chop. I think thr rest will be solid starter and contributors.

Chop. Love the speed, that’s how you kill motherf******* in this league.

Chop is my pick but I’m really pleased overall.

Mahomes and Allen will have a lot more incompletions on their stat sheets. Guys will be dumping the ball just like they did in college because they didn’t want to get walloped.

I feel bad for those fans that are focused on who we didn’t get and appreciate the ones we did. We solidified a lot of the areas that plagued us last year.

Mike McDaniel is going to get back to being that running game coordinator posing as head coach. Weight and Achane will see the field together, which I’m sure McDaniel already envisioned.

Bring balance to the offense.

With that money coming June 1st, we can add any great player that might become available after the draft.

I have no clue how these players will help the team.
That's my answer

Back
Top Bottom