favorite all time fin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

favorite all time fin

16wins4fins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
well seing im from bills country and have been a fin fan for 22 of my 32 years i grew up watching dan the man .by far he is the reason i am a fin fan .i have gone threw some ****ty times with all of the ****z from these dumb azz bills fans that i do not even go to the game when miami is in town .these fans are some crazzy azz mo fo's .they would leave their 10 year old son with michael jackson to go see a bills game.the best thing for me in my 22 years of being a fan was to see dan fire those darts to duper or clayton.now i have directv and its like heaven come september for me.i sit in my nice little home with the remote and cheer on the fins.i can only remember 5 years ago no directv not alot of info on sports chanels about r boyz .i used to have to listen to them on the net.so football has come far and i bleed aqua and orange.sad to say it but the last two years watching ricky wa like the next best thing to seeing dan the man.i will miss ricky and i have allready traded him on my ps2 game and dam we suck

For me at least it was Marino and Czonka.If you cant remember that far, Zonk was a run it up the middle type runner who would shed tacklers like they were gnats.The field was usually littered with bodies who were afraid to get up lest he came at them again (Lol.slight exageration )Also was a great money player and had a great straight arm.

Czonka, Joe Robbie, Shula, The Marks Brothers, Dan "the man", Tomas and Taylor.

Sorry there have just been too many greats in this organization. It was hard enough for me to just pick those. :D

I had to include the best owner and caoch as well, as you didn't say Fin player! Sorry. :goof:

Can't name just one. I've been a fan since the beginning and have seen many great players. Marino and Csonka and Stephenson and Little and Andersen and Warfield and Twilley and on and on and on..............

Can Marino and the Marks brothers count as one person????
:roflmao: Perhaps: He did have most of his touchdown passes and yardage with those two.

Im 35 and have been a fan since i can remember. In pee-wee football i picked the number 39, in junior high i was number 39, in highschool i was number 39, and in college i had to pay a senior 40 dollars so he would trade me so i could continue to be #39 through my four years of ball. I played MLB since pee-wee but always wished i was a full back. Csonka was my favorite fin of all time. Second place goes to Brian Cox, i loved how he played. Gave us a little bit of meaness.

I gotta say Marino...but honarable mention to: Jason Taylor, Jim "crash" Jensen, Mark Duper, John Offerdahl, Zach Thomas and Larry Czonka

Cecil Collins hands down!:lol:

Seriously tho, i young so the clear choice for me is Dan the Man!

Ray Finkle
Bad Jilly, Bad! :roflmao:

Time for you to take a time out. 5 minutes in the corner, [font=&quot]mandatory [/font]!

i grew up watching marino so for me he's THE ONE.

trace armstrong. madison, surtain, thomas and taylor are on my all time list as well.

"that other guy" got on my list as soon the trade went through but of course things have changed a little.

Back
Top Bottom